S I X

Margarita was about finished packing her bags when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She zipped up her suitcase then headed to the door. She opened it and saw Chris standing there.
He looked at her confused then saw the suitcase on her bed.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked. "Hawaii" Margarita said. She went and got her bag off the bed. "With who?" Chris asked. "By myself. Fernando and Victoria were busy and I had already scheduled the plane to take off around noon so" Margarita said. "Why dont me and Sebastian head with you? If you don't mind" Chris said.

"I don't plane leaves at noon text me when you get to the airport" Margarita said. "Why don't we go all together?" Chris asked. "I have to talk to the pilot and do boring stuff" Margarita said. "Ah I see well let me go get Sebastian and meet you there" Chris said. Margarita waved bye and headed to the front of the house. She placed her bag in the backseat and drove away.

She arrived at the airport and went to the private jet section. She had her bags loaded onto the plane then went inside. Chris texted her they were here and Sebastian didn't know where they were going. She exited the plane and saw the car pull up. Chris and a blindfolded Sebastian walked out of the car. They walked towards the plane and Chris took off Sebastians blindfold.

"A plane?" Sebastian asked confused. Then he saw Margarita coming down the stairs. "I see you found my private jet" Margarita said. "This is yours?!" Sebastian asked surprised as he looked at the plane. "I mean I paid for it and built it but anyways come inside" Margarita said. All three went inside and took a seat.

"So where we going?" Sebastian asked. "So remember we wanted to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon but you got sick?" Chris asked. "Wait we are going to Hawaii!?" Sebastian asked surprised. "With your third wheel!" Margarita exclaimed making both boys laugh. The plane soon took off and about an hour later both Sebastian and Chris were asleep.

Margarita was busy at work. She was on a call with the police department back in New York working on a case with her favorite FBI buddy, Derek Morgan. She had the file in her hands reading as the team told the officers the profile. "This is Jennifer Wilson, found dead in a apartment building by some kids playing" Andrew said. "Margarita is going to play detective on Mrs Wilson" Jenny said.

"Victim is in her late forties. Professional person going by her clothes, I’d guess something in the media, going by the frankly alarming shade of pink. She’s travelled from Brooklyn today, intending to stay for one night that’s obvious from the size of her suitcase.

The wedding ring, ten years old at
least. The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned, but not her wedding rings. state of her marriage, right there. The inside of the rings are shinier than the outside. that means they’re regularly removed; the only polishing they get is when she works them off her finger. It’s not for work. look at her nails, she doesn’t work with her hands so what, or rather who, does she
remove her rings for? Clearly not one lover she’d never sustain the fiction of being single over time so more likely a string of them.

Her coat it’s slightly damp. she’s been in heavy rain within the last few hours. No rain anywhere in New York in that time. Under her coat collar is damp too.  She turned it up against the wind!
She’s got an umbrella in her left pocket but it’s unused and dry. Not just wind, strong wind too strong to use her umbrella.

We know from her suitcase that she’s staying over night so she must have a come a decent distance. But she can’t have travelled more than two or three hours, cos her coat hasn’t dried. So where has there been heavy rain and strong wind within the radius of that
travel time? Brooklyn" Margarita explained.

"Wait but how do you know there was a suitcase at the scene?" Derek asked. "Back of her right leg. Tiny splashes on the heel and calf, not present on the left. She was dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her, with her right hand you don’t get that splash pattern any other way. Smallish case, going by the spread. Case that size, woman this clothes-conscious could only
be an overnight bag. So we know she was staying one night. Now where is it is the question" Margarita said.

"There wasnt a case" Andrew said. "No case?" Margarita asked confused. "No case" Derek said. "We think that this was a suicide and think that the other four suicides are clearly connected" Jennifer said. "Wrong this wasn't a suicide" Margarita said looking at the camera. "It clearly is Margarita" Andrew said. "It's the work of a serial killer" Margarita said. "And hows that?" Andrew asked.

"For starters Mrs Wilson traveled from Brooklyn to New York indicating she had a suitcase with her. And since her favorite color is pink the case is pink. Meaning that the person who was with her when she died took her case" Margarita said. "So we need to find a punk suitcase" Derek said. "Put out a APP across New York, Brooklyn, Jersey and city's near. The killer couldnt have gotten that far" Margarita said.

"We will call to update you Margarita" Andrew said. "Aye aye boss man" Margarita said making andrew chuckle and hang up. "That. Was. So. Good" Sebastian said. Margarita looked up to see Chris on facetime with his brother and Sebastian looking at Margarita. "Thank you at least someone appreciated my work" Margarita said.

"Wait what do you do for a living?" Scott asked on the phone. "Well back in Los Angeles I'm a Homicide Detective but I'm a Agent Fernandez with the BAU at the FBI" Margarita said. "Wait I thought you said you were a civilian consultant" Sebastian asked. "Got promoted" Margarita said. "Can I keep her?" Scott said making everyone laugh.

After the call ended Margarita looked through the profile. "Attention passengers we are arriving in Hawaii" the pilot said. Margarita put her stuff away and once the plane landed she got her stuff and they were on there way to her beach house.