O N E

Another day at school, another long day to get bullied. Margarita woke up at seven thirty this morning and got ready. She then brushed her teeth, combed her hair and grabbed her backpack. She got her favorite black pocket knife and put it in her front pocket. She then got her captain america leotard and put it around her neck.

She went to the kitchen, grabbed an apple then headed out front where her beautiful black motorcycle was. She hopped on then left to school. She arrived after thirty minutes and parked her motorcycle in the parking lot. She hopped off then headed inside the school scanning her badge up front. She opened the door and headed to the library.

She walked inside saying hello to Mrs Hudson the libarian then headed to the history books. She got one and sat down. She read for about thirty minutes until Mrs Hudson told her it was time for class. She placed the book back saying goodbye and leaving to her first class. Advanced United States History.

She took the stairs up to the second floor and walked down the hallway into her history class. She sat in the back reading a sherlock holmes book while she waited for class to start. When it did Mr Wilson began asking questions on World War One. And every question Margarita answered right.

"Mrs Fernandez when did you become a expert on World War One?" Mr Wilson asked. "Twenty minutes ago" Margarita said. "Alright who won the war?" Mr Wilson asked. "The war pitted the Central Powers mainly Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey against the Allies mainly France, Great Britain, Russia, Italy, Japan, and, from 1917, the United States. It ended with the defeat of the Central Powers" Margarita said.

"That is correct" Mr Wilson said surprised. "I'm always right" Margarita said. "Oh really? Here's fridays quiz you pass it I will mark all your grades hundreds" Mr Wilson said handing her a quiz. "Deal" Margarita said taking it and working on it. "Good luck" Mr Wilson said getting back to the lesson. Not even five minutes later Margarita spoke. "Done" Margarita said. Mr Wilson took her paper and went to his desk.

He graded her paper. A perfect hundred. "Well looks like your getting hundreds" Mr Wilson said handing her the test. Margarita smirked and layed back in her seat. Her put her headphones on listening to 'Only Happy When It Rains" By Garbage. She listened to that song mostly all day until the school day ended.

When school ended she went outside to only get pushed back by Rick the school bully. "Where do you think your going geek?" Rick asked. "Home pendejo" Margarita said. "What did you say?" Rick asked getting closer to her. "Home. Pendejo" Margarita repeated. Rick was about to hit her when she grabbed his fist, twisted his arm and pushed him against the wall. She grabbed her knife and held it towards his throat.

"I won't hesitant to slice your throat open in front of everyone" Margarita said in a threatening voice. "O-ok" Rick said. She let him go and left to her motorcycle. She started the engine driving away. She went to a coffee shop she always stopped at after school and sat near the window. She got her book out plugging in her headphones into her ears. She played 'The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac.

After a while she sensed someone besides her. She looked up and saw a man. He wore a blue shirt, black pants and had a baseball hat covering his eyes. He looked harmless. Margarita pulled a earbud out. "Can I help you sir?" Margarita asked. "Can I sit here? The coffee shop is pretty full" The man asked. "Um sure" Margarita said.

He sat in front of her and Margarita looked down at her book. "So what are you doing here all alone?" The man asked. "I always come here after school" Margarita said not looking up. "Ah my names Sebastian what's yours?" Sebastian asked. "Margarita" Margarita said looking up. They had a nice conversation Sebastian gave her his number incase of anything and she left.

She walked down the alleyway to where her motorcycle was parked when she saw two guys come up on her. She saw a gun on one and a knife on another. She casually placed her bag on her motorcycle as the two men approached her. "Give us all your cash you live" A man said. Margarita scoffed. "Pendejos" Margarita said. Then a guy grabbed her and she punched him in the face breaking his nose.

She quickly took his gun and dunked the other man's punches. She eventually got bored of dodging so she backfliped and knocked him unconscious. She checked the weapon to see if it was loaded when turned around and shot the guy sneaking up on her. Then two more came and she fought them.

"Hey! Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" Sebastian yelled walking into the alleyway. He fought one guy while Margarita took the other. In five minutes both men were unconscious. "You okay?" Margarita asked seeing Sebastian on the floor. "I should be asking you that" Sebastian said. That's when she noticed the stab wound.

She carefully picked him up and placed him in the back of her motorcycle. She drove the two to her house. She parked in the driveway helping Sebastian. He was unconscious. Juan came out and helped her. They took him to the medical room in the house where Margarita and Juan stitched him up. While Juan was finishing cleaning the wound, Margarita called someone named "my love" on Sebastians phone.

"Hey baby" a man's voice said. "Hi my name is Margarita Fernandez, Sebastian got stabbed and I took him home to fix him. I will send you the address" Margarita said. "Omg is he ok?" The man asked. "He is ok unconscious but hes gonna live" Margarita said. "Oh thank god I'm coming" the man said hanging up. Margarita then helped wrap his wound and headed outside the wait for this man.