chapter 2

I wasn't there anymore. I felt dizzy and my mind was completely where else. I could feel my legs move and my feet stepping into the train. This is it, there is no going back anymore. A familiar smell of chocolate frogs, pumpkin pasties, sweets and the typical train smell met my nose. I took a last deep breath, hoping that I won't meet Violet, have to look at her straight in the eyes and explain everything to her. I couldn't bare it. I am not ready for this, not yet. Not ever.

 By now, thousand worries were flowing through my mind and I was breathing so fast and crazy that I couldn't even process all that. A panic attack, again. I had to face many attacks like this during the summer. Poor Remus always had to calm me down and take care of me where he was also facing not too long ago the death of his last friend, the last other Marauder. Basically both of us were totally fucked up.

 I was trying to find a compartment for me alone. To just calm down and take these weird muggle pills Remus gave to me, just in case. When I finally found a compartment i thought i wouId be alone in, I felt everything around me going dizzy and my eyes going heavy. The last thing I  saw was a light brown haired girl.