Love Birds;....

The beautiful cover-up there 👆
Is a fan art made by the amazing;
Dabized.

Thanks, a lot sis... Pots of love🌹🌹🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷❤😘🙌

U can also check out her books🙈🙏

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wake up to the chirping of birds and the sun's warm kiss on my face. I adjust to a more comfortable position as I'm too lazy to want to wake up now and I feel my lips rest on something soft.

I open my eyes to see what's ever so close to my face and my eyes nearly pop when I find my lips on Desmonds. I quickly recline. ~what a grand way to start a day; with a kiss to Desmond!. 

I try to move but find Desmond's arm is strongly wrapped around my waist. I try to gently remove his arm but he rather pulls me closer and tightens his grip on my poor waist.

He's pulled me so close to him, my face is a few centimeters away from his. I watch how beautiful his face is under the gift of sleep.

He slowly takes a deep breath and I feel my lungs cling to each other as he opens his eyes. First slowly blinking open but he doesn't take his eyes off me once he sees my face so close to his.

I gulp nervously as I stare into his perfect eyes.
"You should have simply asked if you wanted a kiss. No need to steal from me. "He remarks and a shawl of embarrassment covers me.

I struggle to free myself from his grip but he doesn't let go. He rather pulls me closer to him and this time we're so close our foreheads touch. I gulp nervously and I feel emotions rush through my veins.

Being this close to the one I love has an incredibly strong effect on me. 
"You want a kiss, don't you? "He whispers and I freeze while staring into his eyes. ~what's wrong with Desmond??

"I could give you one. Come on. "He says pulling me closer and I gasp. I try to find my voice but I can't.

He begins to move closer after making us both sit and I feel my hands shake nervously. ~is Desmond feeling okay? A... A kiss!?

I gulp as he gets closer. I want a kiss from him, but I don't want him to know that! I... I should tell him no right?? 

Desmonds face is right before mine and I give up. I want this too much to turn it down. I close my eyes and I feel his breath on my lips.

"I changed my mind. "He suddenly says and my eyes fly open to find a playful smirk on his face. ~how dare he!?

I push him away with force and rise in annoyance. We are the only ones awake so it's no problem. I can throw as many tantrums over his annoying behavior this morning and that too without people watching.

I hear him chuckle and I throw my hair back as I turn around and begin to walk away from him while stomping my feet on the ground.

I walk till I'm a good distance away from him. I stare at the clouds as the breeze slowly moves them across the beautiful light blue sky.

"Someone's mad. " Desmond says into my ears as he wraps me In a hug from behind with his cheek on my shoulder and I gasp in shock. ~wh... What is wrong with Desmond?

"Wh... What are you doing?? " I question.

"I don't know. Stop me if I'm crossing a line. "He says planting a kiss on my neck and my heart rate picks up at an unimaginable pace as I gulp. 

"Tell me. Am I? "He questions while slowly breathing against my neck and my breathing becomes labored.

"Mmm? "He questions and I gulp as I try to find my words.

"You're... I.. I... Y... You... "I make to speak but lose my words as he plants another tender kiss on my neck.

His hand travels under my shirt and his warm palm dances around on my tummy. I take my lower lip between my teeth as his thumb runs under the band of my trouser.

He pushes my hair off my back and uses his fingers to roam around the back of my neck and into my shirt like the feet of a little man.

"Reply me, Deborah. "He says and I gulp as I desperately try to steady my breathe.~Why is Desmond doing this?

Doesn't he know how much I love him and that this is a very expensive joke!?.

I take a deep breath in finality and with all the willpower in me, I manage to take a step away from him.

"Wh. What... What are we... "I make to question and Gabbys voice cuts.

"Good morning love birds! "