MY TELEPACY BUDDY;...

Days had passed since Bond night. Slowly slipping to weeks and even longer months. I had began to loose all hope on ever leaving this place. Time had slipped away so fast, I don't know how long I've spent here.

But I know it's a swell amount of time as my nails have grown stronger and thicker. I decide to head to my thinking spot. The lake had become my favorite place and water a close companion.

I sit in a meditation position staring at the sun's reflection on the lake. Its beautiful golden color spread roughly yet beautiful upon the face of the water like an artist's choice to spray paint the water to wonder.

'Good morning' I hear loud and clear in my head and I turn around in shock.

"How did you do that??" I question Desmond who has his hands in his pockets and has been standing a distance behind me since God knows when. 

"You heard it!? " Desmond asks in surprise as he swiftly walks towards me.

"Of course I heard it. How did you do it!? " I question again. I thought only the fartellos could communicate telepathically!?.

"Wow!! I've been looking for someone who could hear me for years! " he replies with astonishment and confusion hits me.

"Say what now? " I question.

"I thought myself telepathy and have been trying it on people for years but no ones heard me. I even thought maybe I didn't really master it and just thought I did.

I decided to give it a try today and you freaking heard me! " he replies in Excitement and my lips hang in disbelief.

"Okay, let's try this," he says before staring at me closely.

'I like your shorts' I hear again in my head loud and clear but his lips don't move.

"Did you hear it? " he questions in anticipation.

"I like your shorts," I repeat what I heard.

"Yes! " he jumps in the air in excitement and seeing him so happy makes me wonder how important this really is to him. He suddenly stops and looks down at me.

"You do know I don't really like your shorts right? " he says and I stare at him in annoyance. Annoyance so thick it causes my left eye to twitch.

'One more sick comment and I'd shave all the hair off your head!' I think to myself staring at him.

"Hey! Be nice! " he says trying to cover his hair with his hands. ~he heard that!?

"You heard that!? " I question in disbelief.

"Of course I did." He replies looking down at me with questioning eyes.

"You don't know how to communicate telepathically do you? " he questions and I shake my head to say no.

"I could teach you. I just hope it gets through your thick skull," she says sitting before me. His words anger me and I rise to leave.

"Sorry. Through your beautifully thick skull," he says grabbing my wrist and bating his lashes at me. I look down at him and roll my eyes at him.

"You can't help being annoying, can you!? " I question in slight annoyance.

"Maybe I'd learn to stop when you learn not to let words get to you," he replies and I shot him a death glare but only earn a pout from him. I give up and roll my eyes as I sit back down.

I maintain my meditation sitting position and he does same but sits a fair distance from me.

"To master telepathy, you need to first learn to clear your mind and focus on the one person or group of people you want to communicate with. If you don't learn how to guard your thoughts you might just end up letting that person into your mind or someone else who does telepathy would hear you. " Desmond coach's and I just watch him.

"Now try to tell me something. Remember, clear your mind, and guard your thoughts," he says.

'You're mega annoying!' I say in my mind. A smirk plays on his face.

"I do have perfect eyes don't I? " he questions and my eyes pop. I have been staring at his eyes but was I thinking of them!?. I know I call them perfect but he heard that!?

"Of course I heard that," he replies and I burn with embarrassment. He's still in on my thoughts!?

I stand up in an attempt to run off but he grabs my wrist again.

"Hey, wait. What's wrong? " he questions.

"Nothing. " I reply.
'You're invading my thoughts' I scream in my head in frustration.

"I'm sorry," he replies answering my thought and frustration washes over me. ~he did it again!

"You need to guard your thoughts and let me hear only what you want," he says.

'You're beautiful' I hear and I look down at him in shock but his expression doesn't change. Does he know I heard that!?

I finally give in and we spend the rest of the afternoon practicing telepathy. Weeks pass again and Gabby is pumped about something again.

"What is it? " I question Gabby

"Halloween is around the corner! " she squeals and my heart bursts.

Halloween!?

Waddup guys😋😚🤗
I love this chapter. Like am I d only one loving Desmond and Sonia's slow burn affection? 😅

Lemme hear what u think bout my book.
Remember Aider loves you.

Little secret, if u tap dat lil start at the bottom left corner of the page, it would shimmer😂😂😚❤🙌

Love u book😘

The MANSION {Madre's Mansion} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें