Game Night 🌚;.....

Desmond and I finally make it back to the mansion and I'm glad I finally got him to laugh. At a slow, steady pace, the week passes and it's Game Night.

"It's finally here! " Gabby shrieks as we make it into the main hall.

"I don't get why you're so excited," I state as we enter the poorly cleaned and decorated room.

"I wanna see if Desmond would join our cause of you and if he does, I'm gonna corner him in a moment of truth game and make him confess his feeling for you! " Gabby replies her hands on her waist.

"Firstly, Desmond won't be joining us and secondly, Desmond doesn't see me as more than a... I'm not even a friend to him!" I reply to the ever so adamant Gabby.

"You can't deny that boy's fallen for you! " Gabby replies in my face.
I am about to speak when;

"You know, she got a point. " Tori says.

"What!? You too?? " I ask Tori in alarm.

"I only say what I see sis. " Tori replies with a shrug and I watch her walk into the packed room while my jaw hangs open.
Desmond doesn't feel a thing for me! ~right??

Gabby and I walk in after Rachel and Tori. We sit in a circle.

"So what are we doing first? " Gabby asks.

"I was thinking... ", Tori says pulling out an Ouija board.

I scream and jump.

"G...Get that shit away from me! " I scream in panic.

"It's just an Ouija board. " Rachel replies with a devilish smirk on her face.

"T... That's the more reason to keep it away. " Gabby replies trembling all over as she takes hold of my arm.

"It's just for fun. Don't you wanna communicate with spirits?" Tori says.

"More like demons!.... And that's the more reason we shouldn't mess with it! " I scream at her and both she and Rachel burst into laughter.

"Chillax girl. Rachel thought it would be a good idea to shake you both a little... And I must say! Your reactions are priceless! " Tori says laughing.

"Yeah... It's not like we're brave enough to mess with an Ouija board! " Rachel adds laughing causing Gabby and I to stare at each other. We soon join in on the laughter.

We had barely settled down when Gabby gives me a nudge.
"Don't look now, but someone's eyes been glued in this direction for quite a while. " Gabby whispers loud enough for all four of us to hear.

I don't raise my head but I follow with my eyes and my gaze falls on Desmond who's a little distance away but paying close attention to us.

"On of these days, you're gonna have to confess your feelings. "Gabby says and I give her a nudge in her side.

"Ouch! " she mutters.

"Okay, a moment of truth everyone! " Tori announces to four of us.

"Go first," Tori says to me and they all face me.

"N. N. No... Someone else please go first. " I beg.

"Okay. " Rachel replies.

"So Rachel, how did you get here?" Tori asks. I know full well she knows that but they see this as an opportunity for me to know them better.

"Well, I worked at a bar in my neighborhood. I didn't earn much but it was enough to get me by.
I didn't have the best life. Been to juvi thrice.

My parents... Well, my mom was a teacher at a local school and I have no idea who my dad is. It's a new man almost every year.

I met Tori once. She was meant to rob me but I guess she had a change of heart. " she says with a wink at Tori.

"I flunked school when my mom could pay the bills no more. Been heartbroken trice before deciding guys are scum!

I just got sacked when my freaking workmate framed me! The fuckers been asking me out and cause I turned him down, he felt getting me fired was the best way to get back at me.

I was on my way to his house that night to straighten his crooked brain with a few punches and maybe one gunshot when boom..... The music from my headphones stopped playing and I was surrounded by darkness. The next thing I know, I'm here with a new mama and sibling.

Been here five fu*king years. I'd turn 20 this year. " she finishes with a shrug and my eyes are wide open in disbelief. Her life was so tough!

"Gabby? " Tori turns to Gabby.

"Well... I was 16 when I got here. I never got to know my parents as I was a Foster kid. My Aunt Suzi took me. She got me from an orphanage home and made it well-known to me that she wasn't my mom and I didn't get to call her mom. Rather aunt Suzi.

She bought me the best clothes, gave me the best food, sent me to the best schools, and even got checkups for me every week. She made sure I was perfect and didn't have a single injury.

All along I thought she loved me and that was why she took such good care of me. Till one day, I got back from school and saw this freaky looking guy sitting In our living room.

She introduced me to him as 'the one'. Weeks later, she told me he was now my 'owner' and I should get ready for my new life. She called him Mr. Raj she said he was a rich Indian man who would make me enjoy life. Only if I was willing to enjoy it.

She sold me..... " Gabby stops as she's fighting with tears. Tori scooches closer to her and begins to pat her on the back.

"The next week, I was in his car around 9:00 pm on our way to the airport. I had my passport made but I had no idea where I was going or what my life was about to turn into.

Suddenly his car broke down. He went out to check it. The street was desolate and it gave me the creeps. I suddenly heard him grunt and fall to the ground.

I wanted to run but the door by my right was flung open and a figure stood in the way. I tried running out the other door but the same was the case.

Everything suddenly became dark and.....here I am. Truth be told, I don't know if this place saved me or....ruined me. "She finally finishes.

"I still miss Julica though. My aunt Suzi's blood daughter. She was five when I Ieft. She should be 8 now. " Gabby adds with tears escaping her beautiful eyes.

"Well... My gram said my dad was a soldier who died in action and my mom passed after birthing me. I used to be a street kid as my dear gram was too old to work and I had no qualifications for a well-paying job.

I got by every day with little heists with my gang, robing unsuspecting victims and picking pockets.

My gram feels so sick I spent all I had on her and it still couldn't cut it. She was suffering from a brain tumor and it was more money for her life. I had lost all hope and thought I'd lose her. Till I was lucky enough to swipe a golden watch decorated with ice. Both real. I knew the money from that could save my gram and keep hunger away from us for a little while.

On my way to my deals man, the freaks here kidnapped me.
It's been five years and I don't know If my grams still alive. If she is, I hope to be back in her arms someday. And if she isn't, I'm sure I'd meet her on the other side... If I escape hell." Tori tells with a sad smile on her face.

"I do keep a journal though. If I ever make it outta here, I'm gonna make it into a book. And if I don't make it, well one of you are gonna have to hand it over to my grammy." She finished with an indifferent look on her face.

I can't believe they've all been through so much and yet act so... Fine. They're so strong!

I'm pulled out of my trans by Tori's voice.

"What about you Sonia? "