Chapter: 3

After I finally found my phone, I clicked the lock button to unlock it and saw the time change from 11:59 to 12:00. I hurried into my contact list and tried contacting Eunhyuk. Quickly after I dialed his number, it was nothing but beeping. I tired redialing his number, but once I did, I heard another creepy noise. I set down my phone quietly and walked over to the window, the place the noise was coming from, and reached my hand out for the long brown curtain. When I touched the curtain, my hand lit up gold. I let go of the curtain and ran backwards until I was against my vanity and looked at the window. The curtain slowly moved to the side, as another figure appeared outside of the window floating in mid air. The figure came closer until it was against the window and went right threw it then I noticed who it was this time.

“S-Siwon!! Please tell me this is all just a dream!!” I yelled to him, as he floated in front of my window in my room.

“Siwon? You mean the ghost of Christmas past….Choi Siwon.” he said almost completely smiling.

“Yeah…” I gulped, “But, is this real?”

“Of course!” he furrowed his eyebrows.

He flew over to me still hovering over me with his tallness.

“I’m here to show you your Christmas past.” he held out his hand.

I just looked at his hand for a few seconds.

“I don’t bite. Take my hand.” he instructed.

I slowly took his hand, as he started to drag me to the window.

“W-wait! Siwon! What are you doing!?” I asked nervously.

“I’m going to show you your past.” he said bluntly.

He went right through the wall and window to the outside, still holding my hand, as I was inside.

“I can’t fly like you though!” I panicked stopping him from pulling me any farther.

“Just keep holding my hand.”

“Um…”

“Don’t worry. If you don’t let go then you won’t fall.” he explained.

“But-” I was cut off by Siwon pulling me right through the wall.

I was shocked that I went through it just like him and stared at the ground 13 stories down, as I held his hand and clinged to his arm. Siwon smiled at me and suddenly flew off with me. The sky went from dark night time to a sunny evening, and we were in front of my old house in Seoul.

“My old house?” I asked looking surprised at seeing myself walk into the house.

I looked around my house calling out for my family members, but no one answered.

“This is the Christmas were it all started right? You were alone for Christmas.” Siwon said.

“Yeah, don’t remind me.” I looked away from myself walking around my house, “my parents left me to go to a party…. It became a routine after that year.”

I held Siwon’s arm looking elsewhere, as he looked at me in the past.

“Lets look somewhere else…” he trailed off, as we flew somewhere else.

This time it was night again, and I was walking down the cold winter street smiling.

“Do you remember this night?” he asked me.

“Of course!” I said, “This is the night my boss gave me a rise, so I went and bought my parents Christmas presents.”

I watched myself walk another block down to my old house and go in to see my parents sitting on the couch. I gave them the presents, and of course, they loved them. Quickly after I saw myself give them the presents, the scene changed to a few years later when I was 20.

“Mom, you can’t stop me from joining SM!” I shouted at my mother.

“Minae, it’s Christmas don’t be like this!” she yelled back.

“Why are you guys so against this?!” I yelled at my parents.

“You are too smart to join those stupid singers just dancing around on stage looking like babos!” my father yelled.

“Babos?!” I stood up, “The only babo is you for not supporting me!” I walked over to the door and grabbed my jacket.

“Minae!!” my father chased after me, as I ran out the door.

I ran too fast for him to keep up, so I just ran until I was far away from my house, then I slowed down into a walk. Tears slowly fell from my face, as I kicked snow into the air. I walked for a few more minutes until I saw myself starting to slow down and eventually fall over onto the snowy ground.

“Siwon…don’t…don’t show me anymore! I know what happened in my past!” I tried letting going of his hand.

“Minae you have to-” 

“No! I don’t want to see anymore!” I fought and got free from his grip.

“Minae!” he yelled, as I quickly fell from the air about 20 stories up.

I realized what I just did, as I covered my eyes and screamed for dear life.