The Odd Question

Chris and Street were positioned at the side of the house they believe Radek may be hiding out in, she decides it would be a good time to ask "how's it going with you and Molly locking down in seperate places?", he tells her the truth, oblivious at this point, "Actually sense shes working from home we're locking down together from her place for now, felt like the next step but we're just doing it a little sooner, you know". Chris cringed on the inside, that was not what she wanted to hear. She continues her question by saying "If I ask you something, promise not to take it the wrong way?". Street, curious, responds with "Sure". Chris realizes theres no turning back now, she braces herself and finally asks "What is it about Molly for you? Like what made that the right connection for you?". This is where Street realizes that Chris is feeling envious of Molly and decides to use it to his advantage, he responds with "Uh, you know, shes selfless. Thoughtful. Smart as hell. Good heart." Not being satisfied with the answer she was given, she decided to sort of rephrase her question, "Sure, but you didn't know any of that when you first met. She's beautiful, obviously, but at the beginning... what did you see in her?". He knew Chris hated the answer he gave her so he decided to push her even more, "Well, I guess I've always been a risk taker and Molly Hicks seemed like a risk worth taking, Why?" Thankfully, the houses back door opened and they both looked over, saving Chris from the embarresment of not having a solid reason for asking such an Odd Question.