The Disagreement

He sat there in shock, remembering what he said to her a week ago. It's all coming back to him "Uh, you know, she's selfless. Thoughtful. Smart as hell. Good heart." He couldn't figure out where in that sentence he lied, it's all true. "Well, I guess I've always been a risk taker and Molly Hicks seemed like a risk worth taking, Why?" He was confused, he couldn't figure out where he explicitly said that the relationship was going good and where he lied, everything he said was true. Chris watched as Street stood there staring back at her "Why did you lie to me Street? I thought we were friends, I thought you could trust me. Especially with something as small as this." she said, aggressively. She regretted saying it so harshly, but she meant everything she said. Street had never heard Chris raise her voice at him, he was completely lost. He nervously stuttered out an answer, "I never lied to you, I never said Molly and I we're fine". "Yes you did Street I'm so tired of your lies!" she yelled, "I didn't lie to you Christina! I trust you so much and I always have, why are you being such an ass over something this small?". He was practically screaming now. Street realized they were no longer just having  little disagreement, They were Arguing, and this was about to get ugly.