{Unforgettable} Tim Drake X Idiot Reader

You ran your tongue down its side, licking it seductively. Looking up you lock eyes with him briefly before fitting its entirety into your mouth.
You could have sworn in his gaze, you saw he was slightly impressed by you being able to fit it all in your mouth. But for the most part, he looked completely mortified by the fact you had just stuck a lemon you had found lying on the sidewalk into your mouth.

"Spit it out!" He demanded, pointing at your bulging cheeks.

You shake your head violently, it didn't want to come out, you felt as though you had no choice, you attempted to swallow it whole. It wasn't working and you began crying from the sad realization you were going to have to live out your life with a large lemon stuck in your mouth. How were you ever going to get people at work to take you seriously? Would you have to give up your long-lived dream of becoming a surgeon? That's when you remembered masks were required in that profession and let out a sigh of relief.

Damian walked around the corner, he took one look at you before asking, "What's going on?"

"What are you doing here!?" Tim demanded, glaring at his younger brother.

"I thought I heard muffled crying." He said, looking at you again.

"Great. Now you're summoned by suffering?"

"I thought someone was in danger, and I was correct. I had considered they may have been the ones hurting themselves, but I wasn't prepared for this. What exactly has she done?"

You sat there on your knees looking back and forth as they discussed your situation.

"She stuck a lemon in her mouth," Tim said, grabbing his head, trying to think of a solution.

"Why don't you just cut it out?" Damian asked calmly.

Your face showed pure delight, glad you wouldn't have to live your life like this. That was before you processed what he had said, when you did you began to cry again.

"Are you serious!?" Tim shouted in disbelief.

"Indubitability." He responded, pulling a small folding knife from his pants pocket.

Fighting tears, you gesture for him to give it to you. He was hesitant at first to hand you the knife, arguing anyone who would be dumb enough to get into this situation should absolutely under no conditions ever be trusted with a knife.
But thankfully he caved after you threatened to fight him for it, he muttered something about if he were to fight you the temptation to kill you would be too great.

"Wait, don't do it Y/N!" Tim shouted, grabbing your wrist.

You expected an eloquent love confession, but instead, you got a lengthy monologue about all the things that could go wrong. You decide halfway through the monologue that maybe a grandiloquent admission of undying affection, from a boy you just met may have been a little concerning. But no matter how worrying, it still would have been flattering.
Raising your phone, you pressed the button, taking your final selfie. You had drool running from your open mouth, your eyes made it clear you had been crying with running mascara and puffy red eyes. You were undeniably in pain, and the inside of your mouth, behind your teeth, was a bright yellow background that was the peel of lemon stuck in your mouth. But it was nothing Photoshop couldn't fix you were sure.
You readied yourself to cut your mouth open, sweat and tears ran down your face.

"What are you doing!?" Damian demanded as you placed the cold blade against your skin.

You looked up with tear-filled eyes.

"Drake, take the knife away from her before she hurts herself." He said, facepalming himself.

You hesitantly handed the knife to Tim. Damian snatched it from him and knelt to the ground in front of you.

"Don't try to shut your mouth." He growled.

You opened your mouth as far as it would go, Tim looked away, making a pained face. Damian cut into the lemon, taking out a very small piece, before pulling the knife out of your mouth.

"There." He said, standing as if he had done anything.

You were so upset, he hadn't done anything, yet he was acting as though he had saved the day. You clenched your teeth, lemon juice sprayed everywhere, and the lemon fell out of your mouth when you opened your mouth again.
Damian walked away, after slipping the knife back into his pants pocket.
Tim was covered in lemon juice, you couldn't help but smile, you were confident that this first meeting was one he would never forget, meaning, you were unforgettable.

😀 You can kill me in the comments, I laughed until my stomach hurt, if you want to see more lemons like this episode then say so in the comments. Because I'm sure I'm going to have very many angry people in the comment section. If you think I'm hilarious, like this episode.

To clarify, this was the first one I wrote, that's why that note is up there ↑. Anyways, I rearranged things when I ended to book to sort them by batboy and age rather than how recent they were.