{Confused} Jason Todd X Unlucky Reader

(Requested by Seal-Warden)

You sit there, with your hands tied behind your back, staring at the floor.
You were so embarrassed to be in this situation.
Earlier that day you had been at work. Your shift had ended and another girl took your place as you got ready to go home. But before you could get out of your "working clothes" you had been knocked unconscious and drug away by a new wannabe supervillain.
When you regained consciousness your hands and feet were bound and worse of all, you were still in your "working clothes".
You hear maniacal laughter erupt from a nearby room. A shadowy figure lurked forward.

"Y/N, it's been a while hasn't it?" The unfamiliar voice echoed from the shadowy figure leaning against the wall, inching closer to you every moment, then stopping to break into an unprovoked and uncontrollable fit of laughter.

A man emerged from the darkness, as he stepped into the light of a spotlight that hung from the ceiling encircling where you sat on the hard concrete floor.
He looked like a well-groomed businessman, except for the fact tears streamed down his face and his whole body shook as he broke out once more with an uncontrollable case of the giggles. To say you were scared would have been an understatement.

"Who are you?" You ask through chills running through your body.

"You don't remember?" He asked, dragging a hand down his face, the front of his hair was pulled down with it along with his glasses.

"After all you did, you have the audacity to forget me!?" He growled, falling to his knees you heard an uncomfortable creak as his weight landed on his specs, shattering them into a million pieces.

"I never forgot you." He said, staring at you the entire time. "IT WAS THIRD GRADE!" He yelled through streams of tears. "You.. YOU-- You!" He broke down crying again.

You cracked your brain, trying to remember the worst thing you did in third grade.

"I was pretty close to perfect back then." You announce, "can you just tell me what I did?"

"YOU PUSHED IN FRONT OF ME! I HAD WAITED PATIENTLY FOR MY ICE CREAM! I HAD FINALLY GOT IT! THEN YOU! YOU PUSHED PAST ME ON THE STREET! I GOT IT ALL OVER MY CLOTHES! AND WHEN I TRIED TO LICK IT OFF! PEOPLE STARED! IT RUINED MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD!" He panted as tears streamed down his face.

"After that day, I swore I would get my revenge! I tracked you down! I learned everything there was to know about you! I stalked you day and night for the last eight years! And now! It's time to take my revenge!" He shouted, he pulled out something from his blazer, but all you saw of it was a glint of metal.

A knife! Wait, that's not a knife, that's... An ice cream scoop?

He snatched a nearby bucket and throwing off the lid he lifted the ice cream scoop. Before beginning to hurl globs of ice cream at your form.
It stung, as the cold flavored cream dripped down your body.
A dark figure burst through the window, glass shattered everywhere. There before you stood the Red hood, he stared down at you. Suddenly you remembered you were in your "work clothes'' your face flushed. You drop to your side covering your velvet face with your arms.

Pointing a gun towards the ice cream man's head "You're going to jail for kidnapping, Y/N Y/L. And harassment. Did he put you in that?" He questioned staring at you on the floor.

You sighed, "No... It's part of my job." You stutter, face still fully flushed with ice cream dripping from it.

There was an awkward pause before you continued, "I don't like it. It's just the only thing I could do." You hang your head in shame, staring down at your bright yellow lemon costume.

"It's not what it looks like!" You finally blurt out.

"But what does it look like?" He questioned, as the ice cream man broke out laughing again.

"I've done what I came to do." The ice cream man exclaimed, throwing keys across the floor.

Before jumping up and slapping the empty ice cream container over Red hood's helmet. Then ran away, slammed into a mannequin on his way out.

"Maggy Goober!" He exclaimed, pulling out his cloth and began to smother its face.

Once it fell over he picked it up and ran away laughing like what he was, a crazy man.
You grabbed the keys, before popping open the locks on your cuffs. You got up and walked away.
Red hood stood there, confused about what he should do.

This was probably the worse one out of the bunch.
I might rewrite it because it has no real structure to it and it's just leaves you kinda... Confused.