You have until August 20th to vote

If I were to write just one more shot and it was revisiting one of the readers we have previously been, which would it be? This would be a story happening after the one-shot she was featured in. I just thought it would be fun.

"What Ash! I thought you finished the book?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The face reveal, you said goodbye, you let us go!"

"I have no idea what you could be talking about, you must have dreamt it, look the book isn't marked as complete."

"It's still uploaded!"

"April fools!"

"IT'S NOWHERE NEAR APRIL!"

"It's an early April fool's day joke. I said I didn't take the holiday seriously enough, but now I am. April fools!"

"Forget it. Do we get released after this?"

"I'm no longer holding you captive. I've been usurped and we're all at his mercy now."

"What are you talking about?"

"The friend with conditions you just had to have who wrecked his train car in the first place. He wants to drive us all insane so we can see his face remember?"

(6 ∆ 9)

But like that car, we've gotten off track, and if we don't get back we might be dead in the forest by daybreak. So, I'd like your opinion on which story I should write a sequel to.

Since there seems to be a bit of confusion, I've changed the reader types to be the name of the story it would be happening after.

{Unforgettable} Idiot reader

{4 Shots of whiskey} Drunk Reader

{Confused} Unlucky Reader

{Notice me} Tryhard reader

{Nobody's hero} Sociopathic reader (Part 1&2)

{Birthday sur​prise} Creative reader

{Ride of your life} Villain reader

{The king's chamber} Clever reader (Part 1&2)

{Looking for you} Lonely reader

{Haunted house} Loner reader

{A night to remember} Special Reader

{For a dance} Socially Awkward Reader (Part 1&2)

{Not your typical love story} Non-blonde reader (Part 1&2)

{Sexy leather pants} Assassin Reader

(The winner of this was ASSASSIN READER)