I miss the old you

Imagine for KaraFletcher222 hope you enjoy the imagine and my apologies for it being late ❤️

Kara POV

"Kara lass c'mon we're gonna be late for our match against Sasha and Bayley!" Becky called from outside, I huffed slightly fixing my ring attire. Becky Lynch was one of my two best friends here in the WWE, we literally constantly work together which is super exciting. It's honestly like working with my other half, especially since my other best friend has been acting like a douchebag lately. "Okay I'm coming give me a minute Becks!" I yelled back finally, I heard her huff and start pacing more. I giggled to myself quietly, of course backstage we were all friends but in the ring she couldn't stand those girls and neither could I.

I was known as one of the baddest on the planet, next to Becky Lynch I always loved a challenge

I was known as one of the baddest on the planet, next to Becky Lynch I always loved a challenge. Wresting has been in my blood since I was a kid, where I came from there wasn't much else to do. I loved watching some of the greatest wrestlers to ever preform on my tv screen, it made train hard to get where I am today. But enough of the crazy sensitive talk, I have some ass to kick with my best friend tonight. I left out of the locker room seeing Becky's face light up, I chuckled softly. "Finally I thought you weren't gonna come out, c'mon let's go beat up Sasha and Bayley" she said, I nodded putting my arm around her. She put hers around me as we walked to the gorilla, I stopped when I seen Seth. "Kara I've been looking for you, we really need to talk" he said, I rolled my eyes. "What could we possibly have to talk about Seth?" I asked, he looked sad "Just please Kara, meet me I'm my hotel room tonight. I'll message you the details, just a simple conversation that's all I ask." He pleaded, I sighed as Becky gave me a head nod saying "go ahead" I huffed. "Fine Seth message me your room number and I'll come by to talk, now I have a match to do I'll see you later" I said turning away and walking over to Becky. She hugged me tightly, rubbing my back. "It's okay Kara talk to him later, I promise everything will be fine. Now we have a match to focus on, let's kick their arses babygirl" she said, I chuckled as my music started. I went out to my theme and did my signature entrance, and waited for Becky to come out. She came out and stood next to me as we walked to the ring together and slid in to our corner, we watched as Bayley and Sasha came out with smirks on their faces. I was starting things off with Bayley, it's always a pleasure to get my hands on her. The match went on for while until Becky had Bayley in the dis-arm her, she was about to tap when Sasha was about to interfere. I slid in the ring and hit her with a tornado ddt, Bayley tapped out and the bell rung. Becky got up coming over to hug me tightly, she helped me up and we held our hands high. We rolled out of the ring as Bayley and Sasha looked at us angrily, we smiled waving at them. Together we went back stage to the locker room, laughing about the match. "Thanks for saving me and the match tonight Kara, we did it as we always do." She said, I nodded "Definitely we owned them tonight, and maybe there's a tag team title opportunity coming for us really soon." I said rolling my shoulders, she grinned. "I'd love to take the championships away from them with you, we're the best day tag team on Raw." She said loudly, I rolled my eyes playfully. "Of course Becks, I'm gonna shower and head to the hotel I'm exhausted." She nodded waving me off and leaving, I took a shower and put on something simple for the rest of the night.