Happy Birthday Baby

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I smiled and rolled over only to see the bed empty next to me. I got up to take a shower and get ready for my day, today was a special day. It was none other than my birthday, I was actually excited this year. Usually I'm never feeling the whole birthday thing, but being with Colby it's really changed me. Speaking of Seth I couldn't help but wonder where he is, he's always next to me when I wake up in the morning. I shook my head and put on some sweats, since Seth wasn't around. I checked at wound the house and he was nowhere to be found, I checked my phone and not a single message. I called him to see where he was but he didn't answer, I sighed and called Joe and he didn't answer. I called Jon and he didn't pick up either, I sighed and threw my phone. I decided to call my best friend Becky and see what she was doing today, she answered on the third ring "Hey Birthday girl what's up?" She said cheerfully, I smiled "I was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee together seeing as Colby won't answer my calls, nor can I find him" I said, she chuckled "Of course I'll be by to pick you up in ten minutes" she said, I said an okay and hung up. I decided to pick out a cute outfit, I mean today really wasn't off to the best start, but I would try to stay positive

 I decided to pick out a cute outfit, I mean today really wasn't off to the best start, but I would try to stay positive

All black which was something I wore a lot, I definitely could've been a shield member in my time. I heard a car pull up and I left out the house locking the door behind me, I jumped in the car with her. "You look cute today ready to get some coffee birthday girl, it's all on me today" she said, I smiled "Awww thanks becks, this is why I love you" I said grinning ear to ear, she laughed "Oh trust me I know" she said smirking "Do you know where Colby could've gone it's not like him to leave and not text or tell me, I'm actually kind of worried about him" I said, she shrugged "He's weird I never understand him that much, plus he's really secretive especially with you guys relationship" she explained, I nodded Colby was very secretive when it came to us. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and it was Colby, Becky shooed me off and I went to answer my phone. "Hey baby where are you I've been calling you all day?" I asked "I've been hanging out with Joe and Jon plus we all turned our phones off having a guy day, I thought I told you about this a couple days ago" he said, I frowned "No you didn't tell me you we having a guy day, I thought we would spend time together today seeing as today's a special day" I said trying not to be too obvious, all I heard was silence "Colby Lopez are you serious right now, out of all the crazy shit you've ever done this has got to be the worst. I can't believe you rather hang out with your friends than your girlfriend on her birthday, you know what hang out with your friends you better ask them to find you a new girlfriend while your at it!" I said harshly hanging up the phone, my heart broke I can't believe he forgot my birthday. I huffed and went back to where Becky and I were sitting, she noticed my mood change. "What's wrong my little lass bestie?" She asked, I shook my head "My stupid boyfriend is hanging out with his friends instead of me for my birthday, it's like he completely forgot about me. He's never done this before and I'm pissed and sad at the same time, I just wanna go home" I said, she say next to me rubbing my back. "How about we go shopping to take your mind off it, my treat since it's your birthday" she said, I smiled and nodded. We shopped for about three hours and and got some dinner together, eventually we were all tired out so she took me home. "Thanks for today Becky it meant the world to me, I'm so lucky to have a lass kicker as my best friend" I said hugging her, she smiled "I'm lucky to have such an amazing lass bestie like yourself y/n, now go inside and have fun... oh and call me tomorrow and tell me how things go I love you" she said quickly pulling off, I shook my head that girl can be crazy sometimes. I went inside the house and it was dark with candles all around, I put my bags down taking off my shoes.