Hate the Club

Y/N POV

"Y/N you seriously gotta get outta this hotel room, you been locked in her for weeks now in every city we go to!" My best friend Carmella yelled, I sighed burying my head in the pillows of my bed. I didn't care about anything since the love of my life shattered my heart, he was my whole world and he literally crushed me. I caught him kissing my rival Sasha banks, out of all people he could've chose he chooses Sasha to cheat on me with. The night I went to talk to him in his hotel room, when I knocked on the door he opened it slightly trying to be sneaky. I opened the door to see her in a lingerie set, and him completely shirtless with his sweatpants below his hips. I broke up with him leaving him alone with her and haven't talked to him since. I feel like I lost my everything, and I haven't been the same since. Thankfully I have Carmella here to help me, she's currently in a rivalry with Sasha for the title. She always throws extra shots in for me after the Roman situation, she calls it doing her best friend duties. Carmella came in the room and sat on my back, I huffed in annoyance. "Please y/n come with me to the karaoke bar just for a little bit?" She asked, pleading and giving me puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes knowing I was gonna regret what I was about to say. "Fine Mella I'll go with you, but only for a little while I'm coming straight back here when I'm ready" I said, she cheered happily pushing me into the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower and got out fully refreshed, I went to my suitcase looking for an outfit. "No need I already have the perfect outfit for you bestie, your going to look absolutely gorgeous tonight" she said shoving the outfit in my hands.

I put it on and immediately looked in the mirror, I smiled and Carmella squealed behind me

I put it on and immediately looked in the mirror, I smiled and Carmella squealed behind me. "Now that's what I call a bad bitch look!" She yelled, I laughed grabbing the fur coat as we headed out the door. It took us 15 minutes to get to the karaoke bar, we went to the bar getting drinks. I sipped my wine watching Carmella mingle off with some guy, as I looked around my heart dropped when I saw him. Right across the room was my ex, I quickly went to find Carmella and grabbed her. "My apologies can I borrow her for a second? Yes okay thanks!" I said quickly yanking her away from the stranger, she huffed. "He was about to give me his number I could've just missed it" she whined, I thumped her forehead making her yell out. "Oww what was that for?" She asked rubbing her head, I rolled my eyes. "Roman is here, and I'm leaving I can't risk him seeing me Mella." I said, she looked and seen him across the room before pulling me along to the stage with her. "Hi my friend her wants to sing." She said, I snatch my arms from her. "No the hell I don't! Mella what are you doing?" I whisper yelled, she shrugged me off before giving the guy a song choice. She pushed me on stage grabbing my drink, I looked at the screen and seen the song Hate the club by Kehlani. She winked and the music started playing, I took a deep breath knowing there was no way out of this. I started to sing, with each lyric I started to see why she picked the song. I seen Roman staring directly at me, I stared at him singing the rest of the song.

Order another round and round and round
DJ saying my name
DJ shouting me out
Order another round and round and round
Drunk when I call you Monet
Beggin' you to walk me out