Chapter21:No Longer

~Y/N's POV~
'We're going to Nationals!'
I was crying....After multiple defeats....Were finally going to Nationals!

After the awarding ceremony,We were walking back to the bus,Kiyoko was walking beside me, Yachi on my other side,Everything started to get fuzzy,slowly getting weak....I feel my legs giving up....I tried to breathe but everything became difficult,Coughing up a bit when I felt something drip on the side of my lip,wiping it away to find my fingers covered in red....

"Kiyo....ko...." I mumbled through my breathe as I felt my finger tips brush against her arm,I fell on the ground,barely conscious,I felt arms wrap around me,muffled voices filling my senses, I heard screams but it was like I was six feet underground......

Slowly loosing sight of the blurry figures of the people surrounding me....the sounds and shadows slowly fading away.....everything went black.

~Daichi's POV~
We were all happy about winning but as we exited the busy halls,we heard gasps and a single scream....Kiyoko and Yachi's voice....

"Y/N!"

An ear piercing screech like someone got murdered,me and the team looked back and we saw our managers on the ground,Yachi and Kiyoko were crying while both of them held a barely awake Y/N in their arms,the whole team rushed over to them.

"Her heart beat is barely there...." Kiyoko mumbled and Takeda Sensei was calling an ambulance,looking over at Nishinoya....he looked horrified....turning pale,trembling and I saw tears swell up in his eyes,he quickly got out of his frozen state and kneeled down beside the managers.

"Y-you can't do this....You said you'd get through it!Please don't leave me...." He said while he held her hand,the sound of ambulance sirens came in and we saw two familiar doctors, one was the doctor that was in charge of Y/N's case when she first blacked out and the other was the one we saw in Tokyo.

Both doctors moved away the crowd,Hiroshi lifted her up and both doctors took her in the ambulance,Nishinoya and Kiyoko following behind and they drove away,Tanaka was crying on his sister's shoulder while Y/N's brother was crying his eyes out.

"I TOLD HER TO!NII-CHAN WOULDNT LISTEN!SHE FORGOT TO DRINK HER MEDICATION EARLIER!" He said as he hit Tanaka's shoulder.....

"She took therapy late...." Yachi muttered
"Therapy for what?" Suga asked
"She has Heart problems...." Yachi said
We all fell silent, 'Why didn't she tell us?'

We all went to the hospital to check on her and when we arrived,Kiyoko was crying,Nishinoya was beside her bed,holding her hand while he cried.

"She's alright....everything went successful but she won't be able to wake up for some time.... her heart is no longer struggling...." Dr.Haru said before he walked away with the other doctors following him.

~Third Person POV~
Everyone left the Hospital with heavy hearts.
Nishinoya was more determined to win more than ever....for Y/N...
The next day,everyone made a promise to win, they all wanted to make her proud...they knew she went through a lot but even so she always took care of them and helped them with their play.

The team reached the inn they were staying in and unpacked.Nishinoya was still loud as ever, knowing that Y/N wouldn't like to see him frowning.After dinner they all went to sleep.

You could hear sobs late at night,two certain short boys were silently crying,missing their favorite person....Nishinoya got up and walked out the room,his eyes were red while the orange haired boy buried his face in his futon trying to get some sleep despite his depressed state.

Meanwhile in the Hospital,Dr.Haru and Dr.Hiroshi were both in Y/N's room.

"You are one careless person...." Dr.Haru said
"Dr.Haru,the ambulance is ready for transfer...." Dr.Hiroshi said and he nodded, rolling out Y/N's bed out the room and into the ambulance,both headed of to Hirooshi Hospital in Tokyo.

Y/N's state was stable on the way,both doctors accompanied her and took care of her....the team would visit sometimes and check on her, she still wasn't awake.The Doctors said that it was only temporary but it's been 3 days since she was in that hospital bed.

The team was versing Inarizaki today.

Word Count:745