0.4

-just a couple days later, Sage's b'day-

Corpse🖤:
Ahh, fuck I get to meet you today

Sage😌:
Ik I can't wait

Corpse🖤:
I'll be there soon

Corpse🖤:
What's your address?

Sage😌:
Wait, I thought I was going to Cali

Corpse🖤:
Nope, change of plans. I decided to finally leave California

Corpse🖤:
And I can meet Bo

Sage😌:
Aww, he's gonna be so happy

Sage😌:
When do you land here? I'll pick you up

Corpse🖤:
I land at 2pm

Sage😌:
Okay. I'll be there then.

Corpse🖤:
See you then😊

Sage😌:
😊 see you

I put my phone down, squealing in excitement, making Bo run in confused.

"Bo, your gonna have a new best friend. Corpse is coming here." I say, smiling at him before picking him up.

He barks softly making me laugh. I look at my Apple Watch and see it's 12:01pm... wait, holy fuck I gotta get ready and go now.

I slip on a black, cropped hoodie, and some gray sweatpants. I slip on a pair off black sneakers, and grab my phone and wallet.

"Bo, we're going on a trip buddy. Let's go." I say.

I pick him up and grab my keys quickly and heading out the door, locking it behind me. I go out to my car, getting in and setting Bo in the passenger seat.

After driving for twenty minutes, I stop at a Starbucks to get a drink before continuing on the over an hour drive to the airport.

The drive was finally over with and I was parked in the parking lot at the airport.

"Be good Bo. I'll be back." I say, scratching his head before leaving the car and locking the door.

I walk up to the doors, putting my mask on, before going inside to wait for Corpse. I feel someone poke my shoulder, making me jump slightly.

"Hi Sage." A deep voice says, making me smile since I now immediately know who it is.

"Corpse." I say, turning around to see a man with black curly hair and a black mask covering half of his face.

He immediately wraps his arms around my waist making me smile underneath my mask.

"You ready to go to my apartment?" I ask.

"Yes, but can we get food first?" He asks.

"Of course." I say.