1.6

third person pov

sage's parents were finally gone, and she could finally relax and stream once again. this stream, sage was playing one of her childhood favorite games, split second. she had gotten corpse to play with her for the stream today, bo also joining on the ground next to her, his head resting near her feet.

"should i take the opportunity to set of an explosion?" corpse asks.

"no, corpse. don't you even think about it. i'm the person in front of you." sage says.

"eh, too late." corpse says.

the explosion goes off and sage loses control of her car, crashing into the wall, slamming her hands down on her desk.

"fuck you corpse. you're not supposed to betray me like that, do it to anyone else." she complains, getting ready to continue on the race.

"i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean it." corpse says his voice softening, neither of them catching what he had said.

the race ends, sage getting 3rd with 1 minute and 56 seconds while corpse got 2nd with 1 minute and 48 seconds.

the two start another race and sage ends up winning, with 1 minute and 27 seconds. this round however, corpse didn't do to good, he had gotten 8th across, last, with 2 minutes and 35 seconds.

"sage, you gonna end stream soon? it is nearly midnight there." corpse says, checking his phone that was resting on his desk.

"oh, uh, yeah i am." sage says, "everyone, i'm gonna end stream for tonight. it was fun getting to play this game again, especially with corpse. anyways, stay safe, love you all, bye."

and with that, sage ends her stream, remaining on call with corpse however. corpse turns his camera on, sage smiling as she sees his face pop up on her screen.

"i had fun tonight." sage says, putting her hair up in a bun.

"so did i. you looked really pretty tonight sage." corpse says, a small smile and blush appearing on his face.

"thanks corpse. you look pretty good yourself." sage says.

"i wish i was there right now. i just wanna hold you and give you a kiss, make you happier. it would make me happier too." corpse says, looking down at his hands that were resting his lap.

"i do wish you were here too corpse." sage says, looking down at bo.

sage yawns, corpse looking up as she did, a semi-sympathetic look on his face.

"you should go to sleep sage, you're tired." corpse says.

"can we stay on call though?" sage asks, looking into corpse's eyes through the phone.

"of course sage. anything for you." corpse says, a smile appearing on his face.

"thank you." sage says, standing up to get her pajamas, "i'm gonna go change."

corpse nods before he watches the girl walk into her bathroom and close the door to change. corpse laughs as he watches bo jump onto the chair, placing his front paws on the desk so he could look at corpse.

"hi buddy. i miss you, can't wait to see you and your mom soon." corpse says, smiling at the dog.

bo barks in response making corpse laugh once again, shaking his head slightly as well. sage walks back out, grabbing her phone and heading over to her bedroom. bo trails behind her as she walks to her room.

sage lays down in her bed, turning on her led lights to blue before resting her head on her pillow and setting her phone up next to her bed. bo curled up in a ball on the opposite side of the bed, resting his head on his paws.

"good night beautiful." corpse whispers to sage.

"good night corpse." sage mumbles, closing her eyes.

corpse hums softly as sage falls asleep, looking at twitter on his computer.

user1 | user1
anyone hear corpse say "i'm sorry baby"?

|

user2 | user 2
thought it was just me...

user3 | user3
i think this confirms the relationship [audio clip]

|

user4 | user4
definitely does

corpse sighs as he listens to the clip, his anxiety going up as he realizes what had occured during that stream.

"god, i'm so sorry sage." he mumbles as he continues to scroll through the tweets, seeing all of the hate comments piling up, "i'm so so sorry."