0.7

Bo jumped on the bed and cuddled up on Corpse's chest, who had been laying awake for most of the night, watching videos on his phone while Sage slept the whole night.

"Hi Bo." Corpse says scratching the puppy right behind his ears.

Corpse starts another video, petting Bo who was still laying on him. Corpse leans over and kisses Sage's forehead softly before returning to his video. About halfway through Corpse's video, Sage starts to slowly wake up, stretching and looking over at Corpse. She gives him a kiss on the cheek, making him look at her, a smile on his face.

"How long have you been awake?" Sage asks.

"Been up most of the night. I think I slept only forty-five minutes. Anyways, how'd you sleep?" Corpse asks her.

"Good. I'm still tired though. Can you at least try to sleep as well Corpse?" Sage asks, looking over at him.

"Mm, fine. I'll try." He says softly.

He puts his phone down, setting it onto the night stand before setting Bo on the ground. Once Bo is safely on the ground, Sage wraps her arms around Corpse's waist, kissing his jaw softly before resting her head in his shoulder. Corpse closes his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep, Sage doing the same shortly after him.

-later-

Sage wakes up, at 11:39am, looking over to see Corpse still asleep. Sage smiles, noticing that he had been sleeping for two hours already. She decided to leave him be, and got up slowly to go to the bathroom and then eat something, Bo following her to the kitchen. Sage poured some food for the dog into his bowl before making some breakfast burritos for herself, as well as making a couple extra for Corpse. Once done with making the food, she puts Corpse's into the microwave, putting 45 seconds on it and not starting it so Corpse can just simply press the start button. Sage sits down with her own plate and eats her food, occasionally giving some to Bo who had ate his food and came over to sit at Sage's feet.

Sage was nearly down with her food when Corpse wakes up and comes out into the kitchen, smiling softly and half asleep at Sage.

"I made you food and it's in the microwave. Just push the start button." Sage says and Corpse nods his head.

He goes to start the food and stand there waiting for the time to pass by. A beep goes off and he opens the microwave to grab his plate, taking it over to the table, sitting next to Sage before eating his food.

"How long was I asleep for?" Corpse asks.

"Around two and a half hours." Sage responds with.

"Huh, I guess that's good." He says, taking another bite of his food.

"It is." Sage says, smiling at him.

He smiles back and sets down his food back onto the plate.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, looking up at her.

Sage nods her head and he leans over to kiss her softly. He brings a hand up to Sage's cheek, cupping it gently, bringing her closer to him with his other hand which was placed in her waist. Corpse pulls away, smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Another one." Sage says making Corpse laugh, a smile on her face as well.

Corpse leans in and kisses her once again, this time with more passion yet still softly. Bo barks making them pull away, laughing.

A piece of hair falls onto Sage's face and Corpse brushes it out of her face, putting it behind her ear, holding her face in his hand.

"You know you're beautiful right?" He asks.

"Stoooppp." Sage whines, hiding her face with her sleeves as her cheeks redden.

"No, but you really are. You're absolutely stunning." Corpse says, looking directly into her eyes since he had moved her hands so he could see her face.

"I could say the same thing about you." Sage says.

"Are you telling the truth, cause I don't see what you see." Corpse says.

"Yes, I am telling the truth Corpse. You're a very good looking man, everything about you is." Sage says.

He smiles slightly, wrapping his arms around Sage's waist and hiding his face in the crook of her neck. They stay like that for a little longer before Sage speaks up.

"I would love to stay like this Corpse, but your food is getting cold and you need to eat." Sage says.

"Mm, okay." Corpse says, letting go of the girl.

Once Corpse finishes his food, Sage cleans it up before joining him on the couch that he had moved to.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Sage asks, looking up at him.

"Cuddle with you." He mumbles.

"Aww, okay, but we should do something else later." Sage responds with, opening her arms for Corpse after she lays down on the couch.

He nods his head, laying his head down on her chest and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Do you want me to run my fingers through your hair?" Sage asks, looking down at him.

He nods once again and a small smile appears on his face once Sage does so. Corpse never wanted to let this girl go, nor lose the feeling of being able to hold her everyday or kiss her. He knew he was falling for her, which only made the coming date of when he leaves, even worse.

What Corpse didn't know, was that Sage felt nearly the same way. However, she wanted to fall for him and knew she would, but she didn't want to be hurt like she had been in the past. Sage had been in a toxic and abusive relationship in the past, and it lasted for around a year, making her lose trust and not want to love again, but there was something about Corpse, that made her want to love again. He seemed to be the light at the end of the tunnel to her. She had hope they would become something, and stay together, but that date of departure that was coming soon, kept Sage from having full hope.