Chapter 5

Recap:  "Hey Ri-" Haruhi started.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" she had a worried face, if only she knew.

"Its nothing, don't worry about it." I walked away, walking faster to school than normal, just hoping no one from the host club will see me.

STORY START! *Rima's P.O.V*

I was walking away from Haruhi, with bruises all over my body. It was then that I realized I had a jacket and some cover up in my locker for gym(jacket for when we go outside). The first thing I have to do is grab my jacket and cover up, then go to the ladies room and cover my face as much as possible. As soon as I got to school I practically ran to my locker, still hoping no one would see me like this, it's a good thing my bands are long enough to hide part of my face. After getting to my locker I threw on my jacket, and got the cover up out.

"Hey Ri-" I walked away as fast as possible from whom ever it was trying to talk to me. i couldn't let them see me like this. I was not weak, I would NOT let anyone see me like this. I couldn't. What would happen if someone saw? I would have to go through all this legal stuff to be taken out of my dads care, not that it wouldn't be a bad thing, but it would take a lot of time, and I would have to go to court to prove my abusive father is guilty, I couldn't handle that. He would hurt me more. He takes every chance he gets.

I finally reached the bathroom, getting my cover up out and starting to put it on right away. Finishing with that and making sure it looks decently natural, I walk out.

"Hey Rima, why did you ignore me?" Hikaru comes up to me, pushing himself off the wall.

"Ehn?!" I was so surprised he was there, he almost gave me a heart attack!

"You ignored me at your locker and ran away..." He continued.

"Sorry....." I told him quietly and then started walking to our class. 

"Sit with me today?" He asked, I blushed a bit and smiled. i nodded to him in agreement. "at lunch too?" I smiled and nodded, still blushing. I went to sit next to Hikaru in our first class. I sat there quietly waiting for class to begin. 

After a long first and second period, it was finally lunch time. At lunch I found Hikaru and Kaoru together, and sat next to them. Haruhi, and the rest of the gang soon coming to join us as well. We all ate, I was silent while everyone else talked. I didn't seem to notice, but a girl walking by accidentally tripped and her milk went flying, and poured all over me. The group was silent. 

I started panicking, The girl running after me to the bathroom with apologies, I didn't care at the moment, I had to get in the bathroom and fix my make up or else people would see the marks. I didn't realize but Hikaru, Kaoru and the rest of the group was also following, them passing the girl, and grabbing my shoulder, stopping what they were about to say when they saw my bruised face, I tore my shoulder out of their hand and ran to the bathroom quick, them standing there with shocked expressions. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Super short, i know. Sorry!!! But here ya go. Sorry <3