Chapter 13

*Hikaru's POV* 

I woke up from my dream about Rima leaving us, and it was still dark out, she had decided to just up and leave, taking all of her things and leaving a thank you note. Once I had finally caught up to her I begged her to stay because I couldn't bear to lose her, not now, especially since she was so fragile, and we were both starting to open up to each other. 

The realization suddenly hit me, what if she had left? What if it wasn't a dream but a warning to make me chase after her, so I wouldn't lose her? 

I ran out of Kaoru's and my bedroom to go check on her, sure enough when I got there she was still sound asleep, slightly curled up. I smiled until I realized she had a troubled face, I sat on the edge of her bed and frowned, I wonder what she's dreaming about, I thought to myself. "N-no" she mumbled, and I frowned more, should I wake her? I waited a bit more to try and see what she was dreaming about until "Don't hurt me, please!" she begged in her sleep, I put my hands on her shoulders and slightly shook her, "Rima, wake up. It's just a dream." I told her, trying to wake her up. 

Her eyes opened slowly, and I smiled at her trying to reassure her, "H-Hikaru" she mumbled to me, and then suddenly hugged me tightly, I was shocked, but I hugged her back. "Thank you." She told me, smiling. I smiled back as I hugged her tighter, just enjoying her near me... Wait, was I falling for her? No.... I can't be, It's always been Kaoru and I, no one else, why now? 

"Well I should get back to bed, Kaoru might get worried if he wakes up and I'm not there, I'll talk to you in the morning." I told her as I was walking out. She nodded to me when I looked back at her and smiled. "Good night." she told me.

~~~

*Kaoru's POV* 

I know that Hikaru left last night, probably to go check on Rima, since his dream must of woke him up. I walked out of our room after I had gotten dressed and went to get something to eat. Our servants already had breakfast made, and our school bags were by the door packed and ready to go. I sat down at the table and began eating my breakfast when Hikaru came down, followed by smiling yet sleepy Rima. I smiled at the sight, the two looked so close, I could see they were really opening up to each other. When I looked at them they looked like they had known each other their whole lives, an had been best friends their whole life, I felt a pang on jealousy, but I wasn't as selfish as to get angry or be jealous in front of them, the two of them deserved to be happy, and if being together did that, then so be it. 

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Hikaru asked as he came up and sat beside me. 

"I could tell you didn't sleep all that well, so I thought I'd let you sleep in." I told him as I kept munching on my food. He just nodded in response. "Ready?" I asked as we all finished breakfast, the two nodded, and all three of us were smiling, as we walked out to our limo as we headed to school. 

I watched as the two joked and laughed beside me, just enjoying the fact that they were close and it wasn't just me and Hikaru anymore. 

~~~

*Rima's POV*

Hikaru, Kaoru and I had decided we would play a couple pranks on our friends from the host club. I put Haruhi's pencil on the ground, and made sure Tamaki would be walking by and notice it, then when he bent down to pick it up, I ripped a piece of clothing in two, making it seem like he had ripped his pants, he quickly put his hands over the back of his pants and spun around, his face bright red, making me laugh as everyone looked at him, since we had guests in the Host club. He then quickly sat down on his couch covering his behind the whole time. I was trying to not make it obvious that it was a joke and tried not to laugh. Later on after all the guests had left (really the only people who were paying attention to him at the time), I asked him "Tamaki, why is there a hole in your pants.... Ehn, stop being a pervert!!" I cried, an faked running behind the twins to hide in case he tried anything, and "told" the twins Tamaki was being perverted. Hikaru first went up with an evil glint in his eyes, saying he would definitaly have to get him back for this with more tortorous pranks.  Kaoru then came up to him, pointing out that it wasn't very gentlemanly of him to be perverted, and it wasn't a very good example for them, and that if he wasn't careful they could easily  follow his 'example' since he was the king. 

~~~

At lunch the twins and I had poked holes in all the straws, towards the top so when the took a drink of their drinks, they would go all over the place. We snickered together, and just sat there in anticipation with our food we had already gotten, we didn't poke holes in our straws, in case you thought we might of. As well as loosened the lids on the salt, pepper, and all the condiments that were on the table. We talked as if nothing had happened, and just waited for the other members to show up.

"Oh, hey minna(everyone), you made it! I thought you weren't going to show up since you were so late!" I exclaimed happily since they showed up. They all smiled back, and sat down after they had gotten their food, the first one to fall was...... TAMAKI! He tried to use the salt shaker, and the lid just fell off, and all of the salt poured onto his food, he dead-panned, the next to fall was Mori, he took a drink of his juice but it went all over the table because of the holes. The twins and I just sat there, shocked. "Oh wow, this really isn't out table today." I stated. The twins nodded in agreement. The simply glared at us.

_____________________________

I updated!! Sorry guys, I know its been forever, but I'm running out of ideas. Hopefully I can update since I don't have school and work now!! And I only have one job now, thank god!!