Chapter 7

*Rima's POV*

Finally it was almost my time to put my plan into action, trying to find a good excuse for taking my bag with me, I finally decided to tell my teacher that I wouldn't be back in time for the bell so I would just take it with me. It seemed pretty reasonable and the teacher let me go. I decided to go to the washroom and check from more showing marks, not seeing any, I turned and walked out. I went a bought a drink and slowly made my way to my next class, this one being the last one for today, then I could finally go home and get away from all the questions. Not that being abused at home was good, but it was better than being at school bombarded with questions. 

I sighed walking to my science class. I was usually the only one who did a lot of work, but that didn't matter to me, as long as my mark was decently high, I wouldn't get hit. I was halfway there when I heard a voice behind me.

"Rima. I can't let you continue living in that situation. I can't keep what you told me today private." I turned to see Hikaru behind me, his fists in tight balls and his jaw clenched. 

"Hikaru? What on earth are you talking about?" I asked him, trying to push what I had told him off, making it seem as though it wasn't a big deal. "Don't pull that. You know exactly what I'm talking about!" It seemed like he was yelling in the dead silent hallway, the only thing heard was our own voices and the soft sounds of our breathing. 

"You can't tell anyone! Where would I go if you did?" I asked him, not wanting to stay with my dad, but not wanting to become an orphan either. He sighed, "You're being hurt. I don't want that happening to you, you're already so fragile. I'll figure something out. I promise. You aren't alone. We all really care for you." He told me. I smiled at him and approached him, giving him a small hug. As I was about to pull away, he pulled me closer, clearly not wanting to let go yet. 

The bell rang, And he finally let go, I gave him a reassuring smile, and turned to go to my next class. Science was a bore, I didn't pay all that much attention because I already knew all of this, after all we were just doing a review today. 

The day finally came to an end. I began walking home. My house wasn't huge, but it was decently big. Bigger than normal people, my dad owns a big company but refuses to buy a big house, he wants to keep the money just in case the company starts to drop. 

As I walked inside I noticed the sound of voices. Not real ones, ones on a TV. Turns out my dad is home. I sighed to myself, making sure it wasn't audible. "Why are you late?" was all that came from the living room. I looked to the clock. Unless it had died, I was right on time. "I'm normally home at this time." I called back to my father. "You're late. I needed my 'company' an hour ago. Since your mother isn't around you'll have to do... I know its been 8 years, but still you couldn't have forgotten." my dad was walking towards me. I was horrified. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Would he?

~For all of you who haven't caught on, he raped her 8 years ago, and is about to do so now, so imagine that going on, I'm not going to write it out.~

 When my father had finally finished I began to slowly crawl back to my room. It was to hard to walk, and it hurt a lot just to crawl. I wanted to stop moving in the middle of the hall way and pass out. Luckily for me, one of the maids came around, and helped me to my room. I told her I had a long day. 

As I lay on my bed and think everything over I remember Hikaru slipping something into my pocket when we were hugging. I looked through them and found a small piece of paper with his number on it and the words 'if you need anything, just call or text.'

I got my phone that was always on my night stand, I never really used it, I texted him. 

(A/N Here is how the conversation goes H is Hikaru, and R is Rima)

R:Hey, its Rima.

H:Hey, whats up? are u ok? did he hurt u?

R:I guess you could say that....

H: what did he do?

R: that isn't really important... have you figured something out? I really need to get out of here.

H:I'll talk to my mom tonight after supper, she is back from her trip to paris.

R: thanks Hikaru. this really means a lot to me, you're helping me so much. I really appreciate it.

H no problem, I just don't like seeing you hurt, and neither does anyone else.

R: thanks. I have to go for a bit, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

H: ok, bye Rima.

R: Bye Hikaru.

I was getting sleepy. getting raped requires a lot of effort. I slowly fell asleep thinking of what all the possibilities are that could happen to me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yes I am back, after forever X'D I'm sorry. Well the 8 year secret is soon to be revealed to the rest of the crew. I just wonder how some will take it.... hmmm. What do you guys think? Remember to comment, vote and all that fun stuff. I'm so thankful for all your support <3 I love you all, and so does Rima!!