A/N

Hey guys! I'm back with a little piece of information about me. This is before I found Wattpad. Here we go...

Being an introvert... it was VERY hard for me to communicate... to speak out what I truly felt. Then when I went to college in Singapore, I got worse. Fear... anxiety... pain... are what caused me to be in depression.

In fear that my depression would get worse... I try to distract myself. That is when I found fanfiction for the first time. Then in 2017... I found Wattpad. Later after that... I found out we can write on Wattpad. So I decided to turn all my emotions into stories.

As I write my story... my emotion improve... your comment... your supportive feedback... are what got me out of my depressed state.

So if people ask me... what is writing to you? My answer is...

Everything.

So this for you... you know who I'm talking about. You're the one commented on one of this book's chapter.

YOU wrote a comment

YOU wrote a comment... saying how it was poorly written when I have no experience in writing. 2017 is MY first year in writing, and when I'm at my worst state of depression. I hope you know the damage you would have caused if this is still 2017.

Then this is for the rest of you lovelies... thank you for your support. For helping me get out of my depressed state. I wouldn't be here in this world if it weren't for you guys. You guys are my greatest treasure. I love you guys.. thank you so much for being my strength.