Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

I look at him and smile "it's the past Enoch... No need to remember that... Just take it as a lesson, and I have forgiven you long before you even say you're sorry" I said. He smiles and hugs me tighter. He close his eyes and drift of to sleep. Soon I fall asleep as well. With a soft smile on my face.

-A Date With Enoch-

Y/N P.O.V

I was awake by the sound of knocking. I yawn and get up from the bed. I walk over and open the door. I smile when I see who it was. "Y/N.. Morning" Enoch said, with a smile. I grin and hug him. Then I pull away slightly to look at him. I smile as I look into his eyes. "It's so good to see you're back on your feet, Enoch" I said. He smiles and leans down to place his lips on mine. I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist.

We pulled away for air as he place his forehead on mine. "Wanna go on a date with me?" He asks. I nod "sure..." I said. He smiles and pulls away completely. "Go and get yourself ready" he said. I nod my head and enters my room.

I change into a simple dress. But it's still pretty enough for a date... Well I think it is. But I hope he'll like it.

I look into the mirror one last time, then give myself a nod of approval

I look into the mirror one last time, then give myself a nod of approval. 'This one will do' I thought to myself with a smile.

Then I walk out of my room. Enoch is waiting there. I look at him in surprise. "Woah... You stand here the whole time?" I asks him. He smiles and gets up. "Yeah... I don't wanna go of and makes you have to go looking for me" he said. "I see..." I said. Then he grabs my hand "shall we go?" He asks, stroking my hand softly which made me blush in respond. "Sure..." I said, smiling shyly at him.

Then we start walking. We just walk along the beach. Then there's a picnic blanket in front of us. Enoch leads me there. Then gesture me to take a seat. Which I did, then he sat next to me.

We just sit there. Eating the snack Enoch have prepared. Talking, and laughing. Just enjoying each other's company.

Then after we're done eating. I just snuggle closer to Enoch. I laid my head on his shoulder and just watch as the sun begins to set. "Sitting here... Watching sunset with the ones you love, seems like the most relaxing things to do" I say.  I feel him nod his head. "Yes... It certainly is..." I heard Enoch said. Then I tilt my head to look at him. He looks down at me and leans in. We share a soft kiss, under the beautiful colour of sunset. It just makes everything seems perfect.

Then I feel Enoch moving. I pull away to look at him. I can see he's nervous about something. I look at him in concern. I place a hand on his shoulder. He seems to relax, but not too much. "Enoch... What's wrong? Is there something bothering you? Are you feeling sick again?" I asks. He shook his head. "No... It's not that..." He said. "Then... What is it?" I asks. He looks at me. "Y/N..." He said. "Yes?" I asks. "Do you really love me?" He asks. "Enoch... Of course I love you... Why? What's wrong?" I said. He sigh and pulls me into a hug. "I'm so scared if I have to loose you" he said. I pull away from the hug and cup his cheeks. I stare into his eyes with a soft smile. "Enoch... I don't know why you're acting like this all the sudden. But you don't have to worry about me leaving you.... I would never. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life" I said. "For the rest of my life?" He said, with a raised eye-brows. Then he give me a quick peck on my lips. "I like that..." He said, then we share a long passionate kiss.

It's starting to get late, so we decided to head back. We walk hand in hand along the way, enjoying the breeze surrounding us.

After a while of walking. We finally reach there. We enters the room and find out that we made it back just in time for dinner. So we make our way to the dining room.

"Ah... Lovebirds, finally back from your date. I see..." I heard Jack tease me. After he said that, I can feel my cheeks turns red. Jack and I are in a good terms. He accept that I'm with Enoch now.

Enoch and I sit next to each other. Jack across from me and Olive beside him. I can see Jack is shuffling nervously. Jack's eyes met mine and I send him a smirk as if saying 'ohh... Looks like someone's have a crush...' This make him blush deep red in respond.

"What is funny, love?" I heard Enoch asks me. I turn to him. "I'll tell you later, yeah?" I said. He pouts but nods his head. Then we start to eat.

Time-skip

After dinner, I still don't feel so tired. I can't sleep if I'm not. So I decided to sit in the balcony. I make my way there and take a seat on the edge.

"Hey, Y/N" I heard someone said behind me. I turn around to see Jack. I smile at him. "Hey, Jack" he takes a seat next to me but he didn't sit too close, knowing that we are only friends.

"So... Olive huh?" I tease. He push me softly. "Shut up..." He said. I giggle in respond. "You should try and ask her out" I said. "No no no.. No! What if she didn't like me back?" He said. "You never know if you never try" I said. He sigh "I'll try" he said. Then we sit in silent.

After a while of sitting there, we heard the sound of footsteps. Then the door behind us opens. We turn around to see Enoch. "Your man is here... So I'll leave you two then" Jack said, getting up and enters the house.

Enoch sit next to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his. "What was that all about?" He asks. "Nothing... Other than the fact that Jack is having a crush" I said. "Oh yeah? With who? He didn't still like you, did he?" He asks, in panic. "No... Silly! I'm talking about Olive" I said. "Oh... He likes Olive?" He said, embarrassed. "Yupp..." I said. "Good... Cause you're mine... And mine only" he said. "Yes mister O'Connor... I belong to you and you only" I said, kissing him in the lips. I feel him smile. We pull away and head inside to sleep.

*to be continued*