Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

"Be happy Olive. I don't have the mood to collect your soul. Enoch would be heart broken if I do. You better make him happy. If you make him upset even the slightest bit, I'll make you die in the worst way possible" I say, glaring at her. I turn around fully and walk away.

-New Peculiar-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been 5 days since Enoch and I break up. Those two end up being together. It hurts me to see them together most of the time. But I just try to stay strong and ignore them as much as I could.

I try to look okay. To look like I'm not bother by them being together. But it's just so hard. Seeing them with each other. I wonder if Enoch is struggling as well, or he actually starts to love Olive.

Since that day, I've been locking myself up in my room. Only came out when it's time for dinner or I have to go to the bathroom. I don't really talk with the others much anymore. All I want to do is just stayed in my room, doing nothing all day.

That's exactly what I am doing now. I laid on my back as I look up to the ceiling. My eyes are still red from crying. I wonder if Enoch still loves me. I'd do anything to have him back.

Miss Peregrine didn't say anything about how I act. I guess she understand that I needed some time. So she just leaves me to feel at peace.

Enoch P.O.V

4 days since the break up with Y/N. It's the most painful day. Olive and I are together now. But honestly... I feel nothing for her.

Sure... I act like I love Olive in front of her. But when she's not around or when it's night where everyone suppose to sleep. Everyone but me... I would lay awake on my bed.

I wonder if Y/N still loves me... I love her so much. Olive showed me that she loves me. Sometimes I feel bad. I feel like I'm leading her on. But I can't help it... As much as I try to actually love her... I just can't. All I want is Y/N. She's the one I love.... The only one.

Y/N didn't act the same since the break up. I'm sure everyone notice that too. She's been acting silent. She spends most of the time in her room. Only comes out for dinner. When it's dinner, Olive would always clings to me. Like she's showing of to Y/N that I'm hers. Olive have my soul... But never my heart. My heart belongs to Y/N.

It was night time. I find it hard to sleep. My mind always trail off to Y/N. I just close my eyes as tears start to stream down. 'Y/N... Do you still love me? Or am I just a past? I love you so much...' I thought. I continue to cry, until I fall asleep from exhaustion.

The Next Day

Y/N P.O.V

It's already morning. Another day past without Enoch. I sigh as I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Yeah?" I say. My voice is hoarse, from all the crying I've been doing. "Y/N... It's time for breakfast.... Miss Peregrine wants everyone in the dining room" I heard a voice said. I recognise it as Emma. "O-okay..." I say in a weak voice.

I sigh and get up from the bed. I walk out the room and to the bathroom to wash up. Once I'm done, I took a moment and stare at my reflection. Bags are evident under my eyes. It's so obvious that I haven't been sleeping well.