Chapter 1

Don't report this because it's not right.So if you don't like it don't report it.

Melanie's P.O.V

"Melanie!!Get your ass back here right now!"Crap the bitch is chasing me.Man I should run.Damn it here comes the whore.She look's fussing red.Just because she's mad at me for no reason doesn't mean anything.

I'm over here doing as i'm told and that bitch comes an ruin's my mood.I'm suppose to show this big group of new student's around the school.An this bitch want's to come an make a show here.I'm guessing she thinks most of theed in them. guy's in this group are hot.Which they are.But i'm not interested.She walk's up to me and slap's me.O HELL nae she ain't gonna do that.She's not the mother fucking boss of me.

I slapped her back. "Why the fuck are you touching me you whore!!And by God's name don't you dare slap me!!I haven't done anything to you.You TWAT!!"I scream.

"My mom said you said I slept with another guy.How dare you say that."

"Shut up Juliet.I don't want to get in your stupid sex life.K it's not important to me.And I didn't say anything you ass whole.And don't you dare slap me.Or I really am going to tell Tio Pepe."

"You know your uncle or shall I say my step dad won't do anything to me.They think i'm pure sweet."

"Well at least i'm not a whore and got an abortion 5 times.And at least I have a heart an won't even heart a poor living person."

She finally cracked.She tried to throw a punch at me.But of coarse I caught her fist.My friends saw what was going on and pulled Julia back.While the new student's face struck.Like they just saw a ghost.Julia just ran away like a poor little bitch she is.

My friends just looked at me.Then Ron broke the silence."You really need to stop getting in fight's with your cousin.I mean she is a bitch but leave it."

"She's the one that alway's start's it.I'm glad were only related by  her brother an my uncle.So don't give me that crap anymore.You know she alway's start's it.Any way I have to finish giving the new kids a tour."They nodded an left.My best friends since elementary.

I turn to the new kids and show them every where around the school.School was so boring and easy.As soon as school was over I got in my car.If your wondering i'm 17 i'm gonna turn 18.

I love my black mustang.I alway's keep this baby clean.I just love it.Well I hopped in.I  see the new kids all hanging in a black jeep.One of them is staring at me.It was weird but I just left out of that place faster them you can say 'I love chill-e cheese dogs.'

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Yo Ethan did you see how hot Melanie is."I just nod at Simon.He is awkward at times.But is a great friend.I saw Melanie getting in her  black mustang.And driving off.I had to move because i'm getting an arranged marriage.Yes I don't like it at all.But it's for my pack.I want to keep them safe.Even though were the strongest pack.We still have a pack that's like us.So to create peace.I am marring the rival pack leader's daughter.And plus it was decided that I will for a long time.It was decided since I was born.I absolutely hate it.But it will also keep are reproduction going.So good for me.

Ah.Yes.I'm a teenage werewolf with hormones.I see Melanie race of the school campus so fast.It looked like she was in a rush.Then I hear Donovon call me.

"Dude that chic Juliet is coming are way."Aw shit.she was hot but no she is probably a slutty heartless person.I'm just recalling what Melanie was saying earlier.I see her swaying her hips.She was wearing a skirt so small it could be your underwear.And a tank top showing her belly-button.She also has her little plastic friends.Fake blondes.With heals an little purses.

She come's up to me and say's,"Hey baby.Wanna come with me?'She was a whore.

"No thank you i would rather die.Than go with you."All my friends were saying 'Burn' or laughing.

"You'll regret this.Mark my words."She started stomping her little ass away.With her puppy's behind her.Her puppy's are the girls who follow her.

"Damn Ethan.I can't believe you actually told her that.'Diana cheers.

I suddenly hear my phone ring.I looked at the caller I.D.It was dad.Or the pack leader who's gonna be replaced.I answered it.

'Hello Dad'

'Ah yes son.I need you to come home right now.'

'Yes sir.I was just leaving.'

'Good and I need you to hurry.'

'Okay dad bye.'With that I hung up the phone.

"How was that?"Simon asked.

"O it was dad he want's me to come right now."I answered.

"Well let's get moving."Samantha say's

*******************************************************************