Chapter 9

Mealnie's POV

I was being dragged by Darcy pulling my hands Dang this girl is strong.We were in the store finding a dress for me.I hate to go shopping.I see the girls pulling me into Maroon (fake name if it is real then wow.I feel awkward.)I see dresses of all types and sizes.But one catches my eye.A blacl dress.It was strapless.And it went all the way to the floor.That is gonna be mine.

"Comeon go find a dress Mell."Darcy orders.

I start to walk staight to the dress.It looks so cute i wanna have it forever.The girls go and wait by the changing rooms to save me a spot an to get a sneak peak at the dress.I hurry and grab me a medium sized dress.Which by the way was the last one.HA!!! I'm so lucky.I got my dream guy.A funny thing is i was gonna marry hima week before school ends.I know just 2 weeks to plan a wedding.How is it possible.Well both packs like to work an there's alot of members in both so we get a win win.I hurry into the dressing room and put the dress on.I looked in the mirror.Man this dress hugged my body in all the right places.And it has a push up bra in it to.I love it.I steeped out of the dressing room and my friends gasped.

"Mel that is so cute."Leila squiled.

"I want that dress."Darcy responded.

"Wanna trade Mel?"both Diana and Samntha pleaded.

"I know i'm cute for getting an awesome dress."I say confident.With my head held high.

"Ethan is gonna howl when he see's you.:Samantha exclaims.

"Girl he won't be able to keep his hands off you."Leila screams.

I start to laugh and go in the channging room.I get the dres off and get into my normal clothes.I grabbed the dress and went to the casheir.The dress was about $76.I love my life.Next we went into Shoe in(again not a real store i made up,Funny if it is real.But i'll feel stupid.)I found some really cute black high heel pumps that madee me a little taller.By a inch.Then we went to Accesories 2die 4.l got black hoop earings witha shape of a wolf howling in it.A neckless with the sign of a wolf of corse.A braclet that had a paw print with a W in it.And last a ring that had ablack Paw with the letter E in it.I went into another store and bought a corsage for Ethan.It was a black rose with little white roses around it.The day was the best till I saw............................

******************************************

Ok people that is it.I want to thank the three peop who voted.And the people who commented on the last chapter.

Which are:

short-stuff01

ilovemyselfmeow

freda234

starragazing

..................

The answer to chapter 8 is...

Jennifer

Here is the problem to this chapter..

\/\/ c- |^ c- \/\/ () |_ -|^-

Rember the three words for another chapter

VOTE
COMMENT

FAN!!!

BYE