Chapter 16

Samantha's POV

Ok so Darcy Diana Leila and I are lesbian's.So we just found out while we were at the park.Yep me being as childish i am was over at the slides just sliding down so grace full.Well not so graceful.Singing a sentence over and over again."I LIKE PIE SO SO DO YOU!"The girls were just looking at me and apparently old mother did so to.SO i gave them the finger.HEHE i'm so bad/I heard little kids stop and ask their mother "Mommy what is that she is doing"And i heard a tun of people gasping me.HEHE HAHA!!!!

"Samantha realy you had to do that?"Leila asked.

"Why yes i did.I mean it was funny you got to admit it."I responded.

When i was slidding down the slide Leila was infront of me.So i accadentaly pushed her to the ground with me on top of her.My lips connecting to hers.O WOW!!!! I haven't felt this way  with anyone else.Sudenly my wolf yelled MATE MINE.I feel Leila's hands around my neck.And mine go to her waste.Then it all ended when a hand went on my arm tugging at it.Me and Leila moved back from each other and got up.I dusted at my jeans and looked at the person who grabbed me.I turned to see a little boy and girl.

"What were you doing eating that girl's face off miss."I blushed at the remark the kids said.

"Umm you should tell your mom and dad that see you later little people"Leila answered for me since i was out of words.With that the kids left to their mommy's.

Me and Leila looked at each other and smiled we both said in unison"Mate".

"Well isn't this a love fest isn't it Diana."Darcy exclaimed

"Why yes it is a love fest."Diana exclaimed.Then did the most outragas thing i have ever seen i mean she's got gut's to do that.

************************************************

Ok so im sorry the chapter i short and all.An i know i said that after whatever many votes fans and comments ill write another chapter but then i thought of a new idea for this chapter.

Well any way 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

I love you peopl remember if you want you can be friends with me on facebook if you have one.U just go to my profile on my details about me and there's a little note near the begging about that.