It's ok - River Phoenix

(River when you tell him you are going out of town for a bit)

"River I have something to tell you." I sighed knowing that he isn't going to really like this.

He flashes me that angelic smile of his and says "go for it babe, I'm listening."

"Please don't get upset." I say

"I could never be upset with you." He responds, still smiling.

"Ok well um I have to go out of town for a little while." I quickly tell him not keeping eye contact.

He froze quickly, the big smile leaving his face.

"Wait why." He asks me with a sad expression plastered on his face.

"Well you know that I have always wanted to become an actor and there is an offer I got and it's kind of really far from here." I say truthfully.

He runs his hand through his hair and rests his elbows on the kitchen table.

He sighs heavily before saying "it's okay as long as your happy and your dreams are finally coming true."

I smile and pounce on him, engulfing him in a big hug.

"We better spend as much time together as we possibly can." He reminds me before leaning in for a kiss on the lips.

I smile in the kiss and once we pull away he pulls me in his arms, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled at this sudden movement.

"Mmm I love you darling." He says kissing my temple.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." He shakes his head.

"Oh it is." I say nodding my head.