I am obsessed with your smile - Edward Furlong

(You and Edward were hanging out after school and you have a massive crush on him, but so does he)

"You know your dad is a real ass." I tell Edward as both of us were laying down on his bed.

"And why is that?" He questions.

"Well he's always on his phone, never paying attention to his kids or wife, and he is always telling your mom to cook and clean because that's "her job." I say truthfully.

He sits himself up and looks down at me.

"You do have a point." He laughs.

I look up at him and smile lightly, observing all his beautiful features on his face.

"You ok?" He asks me, sincerely confused.

"I have to be honest, I am obsessed with your smile." I nod my head, sitting my own self up now.

"Uhh thanks?" He wasn't sure if he was supposed to take it as a compliment.

"Anyways bub, we have homework to do." I smile, getting off the bed and going over to where my bag is.

"Ugh, great." He groans.

■ ■ ■

Thank you to @samantha878899 for requesting this :)

If you don't like it please be honest because I have no problem doing it again.

I promise no feelings will be hurt if you tell me you don't like it ;)

And thank you all SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much for 700+ reads, sincerely thank you!!!!

(Hehe I sound like Vern from stand by me)