We're leaving - John Bender

(I couldn't find a gif, sorry)

Me and John were sitting at the oak tree near the park.

The reason us two became best friends was because we both had hard lives at home and school.

It was as if I was his coping mechanism and he was mine.

"How about we get out of this place." John suddenly says.

I look at him as if he was crazy.

"What?" I tilt my head, genuinely confused by what he had just said.

"Both of our parents are screw ups and we are 17 so why not just leave?" He shruggs.

"I mean that is true but what about our stuff? The money? How are we gonna make it? Where are we going to stay?" I kept questioning.

"I got it all covered." He assures me.

"Even if you do I still think it's a bad idea. I want to leave but it's not possible." I shake my head.

"Aren't you the one who told me nothing is impossible?"

"Jesus, why did I ever tell you that in the first place." I sigh.

"Your words against mine." He holds his hands up in defense.

(Ten second pause)

"Ok, Let's go!" He gets up from the ground before holding his hand out to help me up.

"Absolutely not." I cross my arms, not taking his hand.

"We're leaving Y/n." He demanded as he yanked me up, pulling me to the car.

I tried taking his grip off me but he wouldn't budge.

(10 minute time skip)

We were now on the road, looking for some cheap motel to stay at before we start driving again.

I told John to try and find a farther motel that way we wouldn't be so close to town but he said the next motel was one and a half hours away.

"If we get found by our parents I will say it's your fault and that you drugged me." I tell him while looking out the car window, watching the trees fly by.

"No you won't." He snickers, looking straight ahead.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." I smirk, eyeing him from the side.

"Shut up I'm trying to focus on the road." He nudges me.

(15 minute time skip)

John pulls up to a motel, parking the car at a stop.

He tells me to wait in the car as he gets the card key for our room.

(Another freaking time skip)

He then comes back to the car, opening the door for me.

I follow him up the short concrete stairs to get to the upper floor where the room is.

Sliding the card key in, the door opens and reveals a room with a TV on the left side of the wall and two twin size beds on the right side of the wall with a night stand in between them.

A door also visible at the back of the room, which I assumed was the bathroom.

"New home, sweet new home." John sighs, throwing himself on one of the beds.

"Temporary home." I correct him.

"Can you just let me have my moment for one second." He looks at me annoyed.

I roll my eyes and walk around the small room.

"Come on, come watch a movie with me." John pats the spot on the bed beside him.

"What kind of movies do they have?" I ask, settling myself on the bed, trying to find a comfortable position.

"You know what? Fuck the movies. How about we talk about some things, clear the air a bit." He smiles, shifting his body my way.

"What have I not told you?" I laugh.

"Your honest feelings about me." He says boldly.

I quickly stop laughing, bringing my head up to look at him in the eyes.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He tries to take his words back.

"No it's fine, I was just a little surprised, but umm- if you wanna know." I trail off.

"Go on." He listens carefully.

"You're just a friend, sorry." I joke.

His excited expression dropped from his face, the sparkle in his eyes becoming dull.

I burst into laughter at how he looked right now, nearly falling off the bed, making me laugh way harder.

"You should have se-" I tried to finish my sentence but my words kept getting blocked by cries of laughter.

"It's not funny." John mumbles, turning his head to look at the wall.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I wave my hand in front of my face to signal that I'm done laughing

"I think you owe me an apology." He remarks.

"I owe you nothing." I replied.

"A kiss on the cheek will do." He insisted.

"Maybe a kiss on the lips." I suggest.

"I would like that way more." He nods eagerly.

WARNING - light smut ahead

My right hand goes all the way up to his lower jaw line, bringing him closer to my face.

"I like you.....a lot." I confessed.

"Me too." John smiles.

I immediately pull him in for a rather heated kiss, slightly making me moan.

His hands trailing down to my waist, pulling me above him.

Our lips slightly parted before he hesitantly went lower to my neck.

Planting soft wet kisses upon my skin.

His cold hands slowly sliding up my shirt, before taking them back and removing his lips from my neck to make sure if I was ok with this.

"May I?" He questions.

"Yes, you may." I whisper breathlessly.

Cold fingertips meeting my skin, sending shivers down my spine. Slowly making their way to the lower part of my bra.

"Jesus." I moan as his lips meet my sweet spot.

"You have no idea how long I have been wanting to see what is under these clothes." He tells me.

"Well now it's your chance to find out." I smile.

▪ ▪ ▪

Uhh...yall hear something? Cause I don't...

Anyways, after a LONG time of writing this it is now finished and it's longer than all my others (just wanted to tell you that)

Requested by @sipsbo

Thank you for requesting and sorry it took so long.

Ok that's it, bye ;)