❄️Chapter 5 - Café Connections❄️

Jungkook

I massage my temples from my seat at the internet café, taking a sip of an Americano because I miss Yoongi. Hell, I miss everyone, but I can't just bike all the way to Daegu to see Yoongi and the real Taehyung.

Speaking of Taehyung, my spirit guide is currently sitting across from me, apparent to everyone in the café so I won't look like I'm talking to myself. Everyone is gawking at him, which I'm used to, but it's weird to know that it has nothing to do with fame and everything to do with his beauty.

He isn't even the real Tae.

"As I was saying, this life does not have to be permanent. We can reverse it."

"How?" I sketch in my sketchbook absently. "If it took a fairy to bring me here, what is a normal eighteen year old supposed to do?"

My spirit guide smiles widely, reminding me of my best friend. "Of course you can't do it alone. It requires the first snow and a little more. Just like what brought you here."

What brought me here...

I look down at my sketchbook and feel like crying. The picture is of Jimin that day. The day I wished to get away from him. And now I sleep in a cold bed and nobody knows who I am. I guess I got what I wanted. I'm normal now.

"Jimin," I swallow, "Jimin has to be there. Just like the first time."

Taehyung nods. "Do you want to reverse it?"

"I don't know. This life just needs some time to get used to, you know. Everyone is probably living their best lives right now."

"Look up BTS then." Taehyung checks his nails.

Rolling my eyes, I do just that. But I don't find anything on the band. Thinking that possibly go by a different name, I look up Big Hit and drop my phone.

Bankrupt?!

"There's no Big Hit?!" I whisper-shout. "What the heck?!"

"You can't have BTS without seven. You're important to the band. Not being in it didn't help them out at all. Jungkook, despite your mind telling you this, your depression wasn't bringing the band down."

I just shake my head. "I don't believe this. No BTS... no Big Hit? I'm not that big of a unifier."

Taehyung sighs. "Maybe you'll realize just how wrong you are before it's too late."

My spirit guide stops talking and instead we eat and drink in silence. I continue to draw Jimin until the feeling of being watched yanks me out of my own little world.

Brown eyes meet mine and my pencil drops to the floor. Fighting off my nerves, I stand up and make my way to the counter and sit down, smiling fully.

The barista blushes and smiles back. "I'm sorry for staring. You're just really cute and I did it unconsciously."

Now it's my turn to blush. Jimin has always been really direct about these things. He also liked when I took initiative. Maybe this Jimin is no different.

"I don't mind. I think you're really pretty." My heart pounds and I bite my lip. "Maybe we could go on a date sometime. My name is Jeon Jungkook, by the way."

"Park Jimin, and yeah, that sounds nice." He looks around before handing me his phone.

Feeling confident, I take a selfie as my contact photo and save my name as Kookie, shooting myself a quick text before handing his phone back. "I look forward to our date, Jimin."

"Me too, Jungkook." He bites his lip to hold back a grin. "Now, I need to get back to work before my boss gets mad at me. See you later!"

I watch as the brunet leaves with a smile. When I return to my table, Taehyung is looking at me. I smirk at him and close my sketchbook.

"See, I told you that this life isn't so bad."

Author's Note: Kookie and Jiminie found each other. How sweet! But will this Jimin keep JK from wanting to go back to his old life? Should we just be happy for him no matter what he chooses? Is this the best choice for him?

What do you think?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM