𝖆𝖜𝖐𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉

after getting off the plane they all wanted to go get food, so rory suggested to go to subway (the best)! they all hang out there for a while, until everyone became pretty tired.

wilbur: "i guess im stuck with being your taxi for the next week" mumbled a  tired wilbur.

instagram: tommyinnit

❤️ 26,00 ✈️ 100 👍700at sooebway (:

at sooebway (:

[ tagged: tubbolive, aurora_davidson, georgenotfound, nihachu, wilbursoot ]

-comments disabled-

tubbo: "aww tubbo that pic on tommys insta is so cute" cooed aurora while showing the rest the pic.

tubbo: "pog" deadpanned tubbo sarcastically, then we all burst out laughing.

everyone got into wills rental car and tommy got stuck next to rory, much to georges dismay. they all slowly started calming down after the initial excitement of meeting irl!

suddenly the car stopped to a halt and everyone flung forward. rory fell completely on top of tommy. both their faces turned bright red and awkwardly got back into their seats.

wilbur: "uh- sorry bout that guyssss" said wilbur, trying to suppress a laugh at the two.

rory: "you okay toms?" whispered rory into tommy's ear. without realising she called him toms she blushed bright red.

tommy: "like the nickname" smiled tommy looking at the half asleep girl.

a/n: SOME TOMMY AND RORY SCENES COMING UP! SO SORRY THIS IS A REALLY SLOW BURNER BUT I WANNA MAKE IT AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE!!