𝖇𝖎𝖌 𝖒𝖆𝖓

george: "OH DREAMMMMMM, TOMMY GET HIM! SAPNAP SAPNAP!"

fucking hell, george is still recording its 2am! they only moved in 2 days ago and he's yelling again.

rory contemplate for a few minutes, then decides she need the sleep so finally she gets up and walk down to the basement.

rory: "george, for the love of god please be quiet i need sleep"

rory decides to whisper as not to wake up everyone else like george did.

george: "OHH! THATS MY SISTER RORY EVERYONE. SORRY 'BOUT THAT ROR WANNA SAY HI TO EVERYONE?"

rory: "um, okay! who's there? i'm guessing dream as you YELLED his name"

george "just the the chil- OH i meant tommy, sapnap and bad"

tommy yelled at him for calling him a child. george passed his headphones to rory as she walked in the frame.

tommy: "HELLO WOMAN IM BIG MAN TOMMYINNIT!"

rory: "uh hi im rory. i highly doubt your a big man but uh"

george: "rory you cant talk, you legit 5'1"

everyone: YALSGSKSHKSWJSHJSHSJSHSKS" the whole call blew up laughing, including rory.

sapnap: "im sapnap and thats dream as you already know"

hm he sounded american maybe texan she thought.

rory: "george im gonna go back to bed now but please be quiet"

she quietly begged and george nodded and said goodnight.

that was interesting. something about tommy stood out to her. he seemed around her age maybe a year or two older. weird, she thought as she snuggled back into her bed.

knock. knock. knock.

rory: "yes " turning over to see her brother standing by her door.

george: "ror, im sorry but i have to take you with me to see my friends tomorrow. mum and dad just called and said they wont be back for a few weeks as something happened were their staying..."

rory: "cant i just stay home?"

george: "it will be a few days and anyway i already booked you a ticket."

rory: "ok im tired piss off"

george: "okay okay good night love you"

rory: "mhm" she said, drifting off into sleep.

a/n ill be doing short chapters because yeah (: sorry if you hate short chapters but it means i can write them quicker!! ily guys 😎