𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖙

HELLO BAMBINOS I WANTED TO SAY HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE HIT 1K READS HOLY HELL!! I WILL TRY UPLOAD MORE LY ALL !!! <444

"NIKI! IM SO EXCITEDDD" i yell at the german girl.

"SAME, SHALL WE STREAM A GET READY WITH ME MY FAIR MADEN??" she yelled back with a huge grin.

wearing a huge smile tubbo,tommy and wilbur walked into nikis room. they all sat down on her bed making a huge dip in the bed.

"can we see the dresses? pleaseee u guys made us wait forever?" begged toby.

"hm sure" niki said with an evil grin. "but not right now we are gonna do a grwm stream so bye bye boys!!"

a collective groan was heared from the boys as me and niki ushered them out of the small room.

nihachu is now live!

"sup chat" said rory while getting her dress out of the bag it came in.

"hello hello hello chat! how are we all, thank you diana for the 10!" niki spoke softly to her chat.

"the dono says: were are you guys going? ps love you!"

"we love you too!! we are going out to dinner with my brother, wil, tommy tubbo and a few others!" i said.

"its so exciting. now this is a grwm stream so lets get on our dresses. rory you go first"

"ah uh sureeeee bye chat" i said walking into the bathroom were my dress was laid out.

it was a beautiful blue dress that ill sure wear again. the material was silky soft and looked amazing! i walked out of the bathroom just to hear niki telling off tommy for being in chat.

"TOMMY FUCK OFF" i screamed.

"well thats not nice but i like the dress" said a dono made by the one and only tommyinnit.

"RORY DO YOU NEED YOUR SHOES SHINING RORY DO YOU NEED COFFEE???!!" said niki sending both girls into a fit of giggles.

an:

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE HELLA SHORY CHAPTER BUT IM RLLY BUSY W SCHOOL N SHIT. also lol one chapter takes a few minutes to read but takes 30 minutes to write!! so dont be to harsh <33 ly all