Rodi 0.1

The Spirit Realm was in an uproar. Elemental Spirit Kings, Dryad King, and so many other higher arch spirits were relaxing in their seats as they watched fairies fly from left to right and up and down.

"Rodi! Rodi! Where are you little demon!"

A man hollered out his anger as he flew out of the bushes. The veins popped outs of his temple and throat as that man with long and light blond hair and pink amethyst eyes. The ire he was expressing kept the little flying fairies worried around him.

"Ugh!"

The man groaned as he squeezed his eyes shot and took a deep breath to relax. His eyes now reflected guilt as he looked around the forest.

"I didn't mean that my little flower. You know that I didn't mean that, right? Come out now, Rodi."

"Father, are you looking for Rodi again?"

Another man with snow white hair and pink eyes flew down to the clearing. The father watched as he watched his son land beside him in hope to get some news about Rodi.

"Nifadas, have you...?"

The father called out as he approached his son, Nifadas.

"Sorry, I have not seen him and I doubt Rochi has seen him."

"Fairy King, lost your little demon child?"

The dryad king called out with a playful smile.

"Shut up! Rodi! You little demon! WHERE ARE YOU?"

***

A child was running down the mountain. He was skillfully evading branches and roots. His giggling never stopped as his caretaker/nanny/aide/guard flew around him.

"Don't worry, Gale! Papi will not get angry at me. He will scold you so no worries!"

The small fairy cried as he followed the child he was looking after but the child ignored it as he kept running down the mountain.

This was the first time Rodi was able to sneak out of the Spirit Realm. He was finally going to the Human Realm. He was so curious about the place and his curiosity was killing him.

Spirit realm was so tranquil and borish. All the Kings loved to bully him. Even his oldest brother, Nifadas, who was a high arch fairy. Rochi was his third oldest brother. He was a few spirit years older than him. His second oldest brother, Geminas, was also a high arch fairy. Geminas was not in the Spirit Realm. He had moved out and was mingling with the humans for 50 spirit years.

Right now, the fairy child, Rodi, was making his way to Geminas's place. Apparently he was a Count of an Empire. He just needed to get to the right door and he had Gale guide him to the empire as the poor small fairy let out tears. Fortunately, Rodi was able to see the door and picked up his speed until a strange magic circle formed in front of him and opened a portal. Rodi gasped as he tried to stop himself but...

"Woah!"

Just then, Rodi lost balance and fell down. As he fell, he rolled inside the portal until he was out in the middle of the sky and was falling again. He could hear his caretaker twinkle in surprise but that was the least of his concern.

Suddenly the wind wrapped around him and he was sent flying, a poor attempt to cushion his fall but sent him up in the air again.

"Gale! I told you not to use your magic!"

Rodi screamed bloody murder. Gale was never good trying to control his wind magic. Rodi was so high in the air he could see the trees and then a clearing and then a boy.

A boy?

"Move you! Move out! OUT! YOU!"

Rodi screamed even though he knew humans should not be able to see him. Humans were not able to see any spirits of any kind unless they were under a contract or unless the spirit allowed the human to see them but that did not mean they could not feel physical contact.

The boy suddenly looked up quite surprised and Rodi screamed in surprise. He did not expect to meet jeweled blue eyes.

THUMP

"Oof!"

"EURGH!"

Rodi quickly sat up and got off the boy and checked the boy. Messied gold blond hair, few scratches on the cute squeezed face, and disheveled clothes...

Yup, the boy was perfectly healthy and fine. Nothing wrong.

He heard excessive twinkling and Rodi frowned at the noise.

"Be quiet, Gale! You're too loud!"

Rodi hissed as he turned again to the blond boy. He was sure their eyes had met or was it his imagination. Humans are not supposed to see spirits or magical beings from the Spirit Realm. Rodi decided that it was his imagination and turned around to leave until he felt a tug on his pants.

Rodi turned to look with wide eyes.

"Who... Who are you and what are you doing in here?"

Rodi blinked once more and hurriedly looked at Gale who had his hands up and shook his head. He was as clueless as Rodi.

"You can see me?"

Rodi asked the blond boy who frowned at the question.

"What are you talking about? Who are you? You should not be here!"

Rodi huffed.

"Well, something must be wrong with you... did you hit your head? You must have!"

"Well, I did hit my head a little but that does not mean that you can be here."

The boy said as he stood up. They were around the same height.

"Well, you wouldn't have known what came over to you because you shouldn't be able to see me so I can be here but you are able to see me so I can still be here."

The human boy blinked. It was clear to Rodi that the child was trying to understand what Rodi was saying. Rodi laughed at how diligently the boy was thinking to understand him.

It looked like the human child did not like being laughed at and was about to say something but another voice had called out before he could say anything.

"Claude, what are you doing outside? Why are you so messy?"

A woman with dirty blond hair and green eyes approached them. She was emotionless and her voice carried with no real concern. She was like a moving doll.

Claude, the boy with gold blond hair, was giving Rodi glances as if he was waiting for Rodi to say something but Rodi looked at the woman and yawned as if the woman bored the heck out of him.

"Mother, please forgive him. I am sure he was just lost."

Claude sweated at Rodi's disrespect and asked for forgiveness in Rodi's stead.

The woman raised a brow and sighed as she turned around to leave.

"Claude, it is unbecoming of a prince to have imaginary friends. The empress will only find this as a weakness. Throw that childishness of yours away."

"Rude!"

Rodi hissed as he crossed his arms and glared at the leaving woman. The small fairy nodded in agreement as he glared at the mother.

Claude blinked in surprise and gave his full attention at Rodi.