Rodi 1.2

Rodi was bewildered by the situation just now.

He and Ruby were about to finally have some fun together. Rodi had finally felt Ruby's hot stick against his bum and then... He was summoned?

Rodi's eyes quickly moved from left to right. He was on the cold floor of a bedroom. That much, Rodi was able to gather.

"Father."

The fairy demon blinked a few times but it didn't help his head get back to reality. Suddenly, he felt something on his back and it slowly trailed down his spine. Was it a finger? Rodi could only guess. Rodi then remembered, the trail connected to the places where Ruby had kissed and nibbled.

"... Father."

Rodi shuddered at the voice.

"You're not allowed to do this," the finger sharply pressed against his hip, "without my permission."

Something within Rodi felt tight. Like, a chain had just wrapped itself around Rodi, his mind had gone blank for a second before his vision was clear once again.

His chin was tucked by the index and thumb and angled his face in another direction. It was then Rodi saw his son, Claude.

Claude was very different from what Rodi remembered. His son looked exhausted and very gloomy. His eyes held something that made Rodi nervous. Of what? The demon fairy was not sure.

"I'm not letting you go again... Father."

An electric shiver ran down Rodi's spine and his nape never felt so dangerously exposed. Unconsciously, Rodi covered his nape and laughed awkwardly.

'You know... that sounds wrong in so many different ways on so many different levels."

Claude stared down at Rodi who nervously swallowed. The son pushed the father down. Rodi yelped as Claude's face got dangerously close and squeezed his eyes shut until suddenly, he felt a heavy weight press on his entire body.

Blinking his eyes open, Rodi saw Claude was laying on top of him and unmoving. Looking at his son's face and hearing Claude's even breaths, Rodi understood. Claude was sleeping for goodness gracious!

Rodi never wanted to curse so bad but defeatedly laid on the bed and closed his eyes. Hopefully, his son, who was good at breaking expectations, would wake up soon.

***

Long story short, he did not wake up soon. Never did Rodi think that 10 hours would feel like 1000 years. Now, another hour was ticking by and Rodi was seriously wondering if he should hit Claude to wake him up. It would be the fastest way to wake his son up... So, why not?

Rodi raised his hand and readied himself to slap the heck out of Claude but suddenly, the door was knocked on.

"Your Majesty, Duke Alpheus wishes for an audience."

The demon froze for a second and wondered if he should answer or not before shrugging.

Why not?

"Claude is still sleeping. Go home!"

Rodi yelped and flinched when the door abruptly opened to reveal a redhead human with an extremely alarming expression. The demon did not understand what was wrong and only screeched when the redhead was trotting towards him until a hand was raised up.

Claude had woken up and was groggily waving for the redhead to standby.

"Claude!"

Rodi called out at the sudden realization he had and Claude looked up at his so-called father questioningly.

"I finally understood why knocking is important! Now have this human eat this mushroom for scaring me!"

Rodi held up a purple mushroom and glared at Felix. The human needed to be punished for scaring him when he was being so nice to let him know that Claude was still sleeping. Claude looked at the redhead who was desperately shaking his head in rejection but Claude ignored it.

"Eat it, Felix."

Felix, the redhead knight, cried and took the mushroom that Rodi had picked out of thin air.

***

Felix was currently out of commission , probably dreaming about rainbows and unicorns or something. Hence, why the knight was left behind on the floor of Claude's room.

Rodi hummed happily as he skipped his steps on his way to the audience hall together with Claude.

Ruby was wrong.

Claude did not forget him. His son wouldn't have summoned him if he had forgotten.

Seeing a door, Rodi grinned and ran to the door.

***

Duke Roger Alpheus was waiting in the audience hall for the emperor. Felix Robane had gone to call the Emperor.

The Emperor's lover had passed away five months ago and left behind a princess. The nobles were slowly starting to raise their voices for the Emperor to take in an Empress.

The duke had plans if the Emperor planned to get married or not. So he wanted to investigate if the Emperor was showing any signs of moving on.

BAM!

The duke literally jumped and turned to look at the entrance. A teenage boy with lilac hair and magenta eyes had slammed opened the door quite gleefully. He brightened up when he saw the duke spooked.

"Hahahaha!"

The boy laughed as he ran inside the hall while he ignored the shocked guards and duke. The Emperor, who was behind the teenage boy, did not say much as he followed behind.

"Didn't you say you learned the importance of knocking?"

Claude asked, seriously confused.

The guards gasped when Claude had taken his seat and the boy sat ON THE EMPEROR'S lap.

Rodi tilted his head confused.

"It's to let ME know that there is someone behind it."

Meaning, people had to knock for him. That didn't mean Rodi would knock.