Ch. 10 Revealed

Tokyo

■Akaashi POV■

I'm currently waiting in a cafe around Y/N Dad's office. Just then he walked in and saw me, he smiled at me. It's been months since the last time I met him, who knows that he's in Tokyo all along. Y/N father sits across me and I greet him.

Y/N Dad: It's been a while Keiji, have you ordered something?

Akaashi : yes it's been a while uncle, no I haven't ordered anything.

With that Y/N Dad called the waiter and we ordered something to drink. We started to catch up with small talks. He asked me about my parents, school, and volleyball. Just then the waiter came with our order and serve them on the table. Y/N dad sips his black coffee and put the cup down, then he looks right into my eyes. When suddenly he bowed his head, I was startled.

Y/N Dad : I'm sorry for avoiding you! We have our own reason. It's Y/N's request before the surgery.

I clench my fist upon hearing his confession. I never thought that they actually avoid me before. On top of that Y/N asked for it. Does she... hated me? I was in deep thought when Y/N's dad called my name.

Y/N dad: don't get it wrong please. Y/N asked us to move away because she doesn't want you to meet her while she can't remember you. She's afraid that you'll be mad and... disappointed.

WHAM

Unconsciously I drop my hand a little hard on the table.

Akaashi : How could I be mad?... when it's obvious that I'm the one who made her like that... she almost die, it's better to be forgotten than not being able to see her again.

Y/N Dad stares at me, he then smiled wryly.

Y/N Dad : this is exactly why she wanted to move. She didn't want you to blame yourself.

Y/N dad diverts his gaze to the road through the window. He closes his eyes and then looks back at me.

Y/N : she knew that when you realized you're the one that she like because she can't remember you, you'll definitely blame yourself for the pain that she felt all those months.

Keiji : But... it is

Y/N dad: AKAASHI KEIJI!

I was stunned by the tone of his voice. Y/N called my full name in a stern voice. I stare at him, his eyes are strict.

Y/N Dad : you always took care of her since you're a child. She fell in love with you it's not your fault. She choses to fall in love with you even when you don feel the sam-

Akaashi : BUT I FEEL THE SAME WAY!

I blurted out, Y/N's Dad was surprised and taken aback by what I said.

Akaashi : all that time, I'm always in love with her but I didn't understand. She's always by my side, and her presence is something that I'm used to having around me. Even when I'm with someone else, I would unconsciously think about or mention Y/N all the time.

Y/N dad listens to every word that came out of my mouth.

Akaashi : when I saw her on the gym floor, the blood was drained from my body, and when I knew I won't be seeing her around me anymore I was lost. All that months without her, I'm craving for her presence, I longed for her, I realize that I love her.

My last sentences came out almost as a whisper, but I'm sure Y/N's Dad heard it.

Y/N Dad : how about now? How's your feeling for her that she no longer has any memory or feelings for you? Are your feelings stay the s-

Akaashi : I love her! If she has no memories of me, then I'll make her have a new one. If she no longer has feelings for me then I'll make her fall for me again.

I just realized what I've been saying and who am I talking to. I gulp hard and look up, but all I see is not an angry father or a mocking face. Y/N's dad smiles at me.

Y/N Dad: that's more than what I need to hear. I will tell Y/N the truth, I'll tell her why she forgot about you and the hanahaki disease. Actually, I think it won't be hard for you to make her like you again, she literally told me that she felt comfortable around you. Just don't overdo if you're trying to make a move on her

After listening to him, memories from last night came. I grew nervous and suddenly sit straight.

Akaashi : um, actually sir.. Uhm uncle last night. I was, kinda.. unconsciously... (gulp) kissed her.

Silence
.
.
.
Still silence
.
.
.

Just then I feel my feet were being stepped on with so much pressure. I look up at Y/N's Dad face he's smiling, with a dark aura.

Y/N Dad : what do you mean by kinda unconsciously kissed her you brat. Just when I thought that my daughter was saved from a molester, you're not as harmless as I thought huh Keiji.

I bow my head and apologized, but he just ruffles my hair. He got up and told me he's going back to the office. He told me to stop by his places, Y/N's there. I nodded at him and then he left. I walk to Y/N dad's places.

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N was watching tv when her dad called her. She picked up right away, and greet her dad. She was sitting on the couch, listening to her dad talking on the other side of the line. When suddenly her eyes widened. After the talk, she put her phone down. Tears rolling down her cheeks and she started to sobs.

Her dad had just revealed the truth about her memory loss. About why she doesn't remember anything about Akaashi at all, about the Hanahaki disease, the surgery, and everything that actually happened.

After learning about the truth, there's only one thing on her mind.

Y/N : Kei-ji...