Ch.3 I Miss You

■3rd Person POV■

It's been a week since Y/N was admitted to the hospital. Akaashi always comes to the hospital after school and practice finished to visit, but he never met Y/N during all those visits. Her dad said that Y/N need total bed rest for a few days after the surgery, that's why they didn't allow him to meet her. Whenever Akaashi came to the hospital, he would be sitting with Y/N dad in the lounge and gave him strawberry milk and cakes for Y/N.

Her dad always thanked him and apologized while saying "I'm sorry you couldn't see her", but Akaashi didn't think of it that much. Well, he knew Y/N need a lot of rest. After three days of visiting without being able to see her, her Dad told him not to come and focused on his practice. So Akaashi stopped coming, but on the other hand, he keeps in contact with her dad by text.

Akaashi's currently taking a break during practice. He's checking his phone and looking at Y/N Dad message from last night

From : Uncle Y/N Dad
Y/N in a good condition right now, but still need more rest Keiji. But we'll leave the hospital in two days.

From : Uncle Y/N Dad
Thank you for worrying about Y/N all this time. You always taking care of her since you guys were a kid, and manage to made her open up with people. After all my baby girl is a little bit on the shy side.

From : Uncle Y/N Dad
I'm sorry that you couldn't see her. Her mom and I are grateful that you're Y/N's friend. :)

From : Akaashi
No problem Uncle Y/N Dad, tell her I'll give her a lot of snacks when she's back.

Akaashi's close with the L/N since their encounter in the park 10 years ago. He likes to play at Y/N place and the other way around. Y/N close with Akaashi's parents like they're practically inseparable. Akaashi put his phone back in his bag and went back to practice.

Akaashi's mind : Finally I can see you again tomorrow.

Akaashi and Y/N are from the same class. He thought of buying strawberry flavored snacks after practice, and give them to Y/N tomorrow. When practice finished, he got changed and walk out of the changing room with Bokuto. They meet with Akaashi's girlfriend at the school gate and walk together. On their way, Akaashi asked them to stop by the snack store.

Akaashi was putting a different kind of strawberry flavored snacks on the basket. Pocky, wafer rolls, biscuits, whatever he thinks she'll like.

Bokuto : Akaashi, are you trying to open your own snack store or something? That's quite a lot you know.

Akaashi : hmm, Y/N is probably getting back to school by tomorrow.

GF/N : Keiji... you buy all of these for Y/N

Akaashi : yes, she likes strawberry-flavored food after all.

His girlfriend's quiet for a second, she knows that Y/N is such a good friend for Akaashi but she can't help but feel a little bit jealous at Akaashi's affection towards Y/N.

GF/N : can I get some too?

Akaashi : uh oh sure, go pick something you'll like I'll buy it for you.

GF/N : oh no uh, I'm just kidding, I don't want anything at the moment.

Akaashi nodded and after filling the basket with many strawberry flavored snacks, he went to pay for it. They continue walking and then Bokuto part ways with Akaashi and his Girlfriend. The two now walking to GF/N's house, ever since they got together Akaashi always walks her home. Except when Y/N collapsed at the gym and when he tried to see her at the hospital.