Late night fight

Morgan's pov.

A sharp feeling on my face awakens me. My eyes open to an army knife digging into my cheek. I move my head and try to scream, but my mouth is covered by tape. Viewing my surroundings, i was in an old basketball court. Just then, a familiar voice speaks. It's Brittanys brother Reggie.

Reggie: Morgan Morgan Morgan... lucky for you, I was just done giving you a mark.

He puts a mirror in front of my face. A star has been drawn into my cheek. My eyes widen with fear, as I notice something behind me. Reggies younger brother, Duncan. Reggie pulls the mirror away.

Reggie: I really hate to see you like this. I'd like to see you on the ground, blocking your vital organs from my kicks.

I can feel the knot. It's loose enough for me to untie it, but Reggie sees.

Reggie: Morgan, I really don't like you trying to escape. I should show you a lesson.

He cuts my ropes, and pulls me out of the chair I was sitting in by my hair, and slams me into the asphalt. I look towards him, and he kicks me in the jaw. My entire body feels like jelly, but i see Reggie slam the army knife down on the asphalt a centimeter away from me.

Reggie: You broke her... she won't talk to anyone... you MOTHER FUCKER!

He stood up, and started stomping on me and kicking me. I tore the tape off as he did so. His kicks started to slow down, until he stood above me holding the knife.

Reggie: too bad the girl ran off before we could catch her.

The girls pops into my mind. I get angry. No... I'm livid. I start to see red. Reggie slams the knife down at my face, but I grab his wrist, and punch towards his balls. He tumbles back, dodging my punch, it it's enough time for me to stand up, and punch him in the face. He grabs my fist and tries to stab me, but I grab his wrist again. Pure fury takes over, as I twist his wrist, and head butt reggie as hard as I can. He lets go of the knife, and I start pummeling him in. The face as hard as I physically can, breaking his nose and beating him until his blood was caked onto my fist. I stand up and turn to Duncan. He was always following Reggie's command, but now that Reggie was beaten, i didn't know what would happen. Duncan looked at me in fear, and dropped the knife. He ran in the opposite direction. It starts to rain, and I just stand there. It starts to rain. It feels good on my face, and it washes some blood away. I start to walk home.

When I get home, I open the door. Jess and Hannah stand up and tend to me, but I push them away. There's one thing I need to do. I open the door to Angels room, and see her crying into Tina's arms she hears the door, and turns to me. I stumble closer and drop to my knees, hugging her. She hugs back.

Angel: I ran away to get Tina... I'm sorry for leaving you.

She looks at my face, noticing the huge star shaped wound. She looks scared.

Angel: I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left yo-

Me: You did the best thing you could do. I'm proud of you for that.

Angel: B..But I left you. You got hurt.

Me: They would've hurt you. Angel, you did good in running.

Tina: Morgan... your hand is all bloody... did they injured?

Me: No... it's not my blood.

Tina nods her head in understanding.

Me: Listen Angel. If that ever happens again, you got to do exactly what you did. You need to run here and tell the others, Alright?

Angel: Y-Yes Oneechan.

I stand up, clutching my side, and walk out. Claudette comes out if nowhere, and hugs me. She's been crying. She kisses me a few times.

Claudette: I was just about to go look for you, but then I heard your voice. Are you alright?

Me: I will be, I just want to go to bed.

Claudette: Alright, my love. I'll take you to your bedroom.

Claudette helps me to my room. I lay down on the bed, and Claudette leaves. A few seconds pass, and the door opens. It's the girls. All of them. They look sorrowful.

Me: What's wrong?

Tina: We... want to... help you sleep.

I pull the blanket open, and they all get into bed. Hannah and Jess are on my right side,
Claudette and Tina are on my left. Angel and Sarah are on top of me. I fall asleep, feeling the warmth of all of them.

(Two chapters in one night? Merry whatever the fuck)