Revenge (part 1 lemon)

(This has multiple parts, and is basically a huge ass lemon. I'm not gonna do what I did with the Full Moon arch and only make a lemon with one character, I'll do a lemon with (almost) every character.)

Morgans pov.

I find their plan.... interesting. They want to get revenge on my ex girlfriend, and I can understand that. It's just... I'm worried about her brothers. She has two brothers. Duncan and Reggie. They're the typical jocks from college, all muscle and no brains. Every time me and Brittany get in a fight, she sends them after me. I don't want them to target the girls. But... I won't let them hurt the girls. Some of them can defend themselves, like Claudette, Tina, and Jess. I'm talking about Angel, Sarah, and Hannah. Those three can't defend themselves, and it makes me nervous. What will I do if they get hurt? I push the thought to the back of my mind and walk to Tina's room. I knock and she opens, grinning and yanks me into the room, pushing me down, onto her bed.

Tina: Did you decide yet? If you are going to go through with our plan, that is.

Me: I do want to. I really do, but i'm worried about her brothers.

Tina: Brothers? I see...

Tina sits down next to me, and pulls on me, making me lean on her shoulder.

Tina:... you are really the best person I've ever met. Caring, Nice, Protective... all wrapped into a bundle. You were so patient when Claudette hated you, and you were even so forgiving when she tried to make you punish her. When she asked you if you were going to deport her, you got angry, telling her that you'd never deport us. It's really no wonder why we all love you, Morgan.

Me:... I want to get revenge.

Tina: Oh? That's so sweet. Maybe then, I'll get to show you how I feel about you, and you get to see her reaction.

Me:... yeah...

Tina: What's wrong, Darling?

Me: I... I'm kinda scared.

Tina: About?

Me: What if she tries to attack us?

Tina: Jess and I have been discussing that possibility.

Me: And?

Tina: We're gonna do something... illegal.

Me: Like?

Tina:... Tie her to a chair.

Me: tha... Do it. Let's to it.

Tina: Right now?

Me: Yes.

Tina moves closer to me, and kisses me on the cheek.

Tina: Wait for us in your room... Darling.

Fast forward to the actual lemon.

Looking at her in that chair, watching helplessly gave me a sense of superiority. The girls are standing next to each other, waiting for me to choose. It's impossible to choose off the bat, so I close my eyes, and point. Opening my eyes, i'm pointing at Jess. Her face is crimson, and she has a lewd smile on her face.

Jess: M-me?

Me: yeah.

I give her an assuring smile, and she steps towards me, ripping her clothes off, and revealing her muscular figure. She pushes me onto my bed, and stands over me, giving me a cute smile. She gets on the bed, and crawls to me, Kissing me. She recoils.

Jess; S-sorry, I don't want to hurt you with my hor-

I kiss her, pushing her lips apart with my tongue. She grabs my shoulders, and kisses me more. I can hear Brittany struggling, and Claudette giving her a satisfying slap. She pulls my shirt off, and feels my chest.