We'll get revenge soon

Hannah's pov.

Sneaking into Morgans room, I leap into his bed. It smells just like him, and it fills me with joy. I grab his pillow and hug it, pretending I was hugging the actual Morgan, when something on the floor catches my eye. A journal. I walk over, and pick it up. Walking back to the bed, I read the most recent page. It's his diary. After reading some entries, I flipped to the front page, and read something unlike the rest. It explains in detail what his ex, some whore named Britany, would do. She was the typical bitch, cheating and lying. Some if the stuff she'd do made me feel angry. She'd make up stories about him abusing her to other guys would beat him up, ridicule him, and even tell him to kill himself. She would hang out with him for most of the day, but whore herself to other guys behind his back. She tried to steal his inheritance when his parents died. This bitch is wicked, but Morgan isn't the kind of person to take revenge. It's a pro and a con. I am not the same way, However. This bitch needs to pay. Walking ti the living room, the phone next to me rings. Unknown number. Worried that it's Morgan, I pick it up.

???: Morgan? Please take me back. I'm so sorry for everything! I need you! I'm sorry! For everything! I've changed this time! I don't want to see you with any oth-

I slam the phone into the receiver, and the others look surprised.

Sarah: Is everything alright, Hannah?

Ideas rush through my head, as I try to think.

Jess: Hannah?

I start gritting my teeth.

Tina: Hannah, what's the matter.

Me:... Morgan's ex.

Claudette: What about her?

Me:... here. The first few pages will tell you.

I hand them the journal. Tina reads through, and tells the others. A look of sadness spreads across their faces.

Sarah: She did that to master?

Angel: why? He's such a good Onee-chan!

Claudette:... no way...

Jess: who is this bitch?

Tina: Hannah.... did you read the fourth page?

Me: No... I didn't want to hear about how that bitch hurt him any more.

Tina:... This isn't like the first three... it's a letter. A letter for people who've been too depressed for too long.

Me: you don't mean...

Tina: It is...

Stunned, I look at the page. It is what I feared.

Me:... no.... he... can't do that... We need him.

Tina: this was made a few months ago from before we came.

Me: Still! I never want to hear about him ever considering... that option! He's so nice and kind... the world would feel dark and gloomy without him...

Tina: I understand. We need to talk to Morgan about this. Make it clear to him that whatever problems he has, We're here to help.

Sarah whimpers, looking down at her feet.

Me:... no... she will not get away with this. I refuse to let her. She needs to be taught a lesson.

Tina: I whole heartedly agree.

Sarah:... I knew about her.

Me: Oh? You did?

Sarah: when... Master first took us in. He told me about her.

Jess: Why didn't you tell us?

Sarah:... Master told me not to.

Jess: How cou-

Claudette: You did good, Sarah. You obeyed your master's wishes. Don't feel like you failed, because you were following orders. Now. I'm going to think of revenge.

Jess: as am I

Me: Count Me in.

Angel: Me too!

Tina: Angel... do you understand what we are even talking about?

Angel: Yes! She hurt my Oneechan! She needs to pay!

Tina walks to the fridge, and grabs a water bottle.

Tina: Who called?

Me: His ex. Some broad named Britany.

Tina: What did she say?

Me: She wanted him back.

Tina:.... interesting...

Me: she said she hated him with other women.

Jess: hmm...

Me: I can't believe her... after everything she's done.

Angel:... I have... and Idea.

Me: Yes? What is it?

Angel: r..remember last week? When we all... ya know....

Tina: Oh, yesss...

Tina has a pleasured expression on her face.

Angel: If she said she hated the thought of him with other women, lets.... do it again.... but with her watching? Send her a video!

Jess: Great idea... but she might send the video around. We really don't need others knowing about our sex life.

Me:... that's why... We're bringing her here.

Claudette:... but... did he forgive us for that night?

Sarah: Of course he did. He tells me everything, and promised me that he was alright. He doesn't mind it at all! He's such a good master... but... revenge isn't his thing.

Tina: Morgan'll want to see her upset. I'm sure of it.

Me:... where is he?

Sarah: He's meeting up with Ms. Smith. She came by yesterday. Do you think we're getting a new Roommate?

Tina: another monster? Geez. This really puts a damper on out plans... we'll get revenge soon. I promise you all.

Yeaaaa boiiiiijjijjj. What's gonna happen in the next chapter? Find out next month.