序章 ༄ PROLOGUE

┌───────────┐
記憶
└───────────┘

┌───────────┐記憶└───────────┘

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WARNING

Mentioning of NSFW/ sexual
activity (not detailed), death,
delusion, obsessive behavior,
toxic relationships, swearing

This book will contain manga
spoilers.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PROLOGUE

꧁꧂

The Upper Moon Three felt like he was missing something.

Ever since Akaza became a demon, he could not help but feel lost. Of course, this was reasonable—his human-to-demon transformation erased all of his memories. And so he thought: he should pay no mind to this trivial dilemma.

However, his inward feeling of loss only made him want to seek answers even more.

What had happened during his human life? Though it did not matter anymore since he was now a demon, he still could not help but ponder it. This unconditional feeling of loss and helplessness was almost too much for him to ignore. He almost felt as if he longed for a certain person, but he had no way of recalling that memory.

If he was going to be held up on a mere thought like this, then it was surely important. As a strong demon, he should have nothing clouding his mind, as that got in his way of getting stronger.

What he needed, more than anything else, was to gain more strength. And crushing these little thoughts and emotions of his would clear his mental roadblock.