3. Morning routine

Third person POV's

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N was awake by alarm sound in the morning. She's strecthing out her body of tiredness after all has happened yesterday. While she turned her alarm off, she looked at her phone and see if she has any unread message. 'Oh, that's new and weird? Why they didn't add me in the group back? Did they really listen to me?' She thought.

She sat at the bed for a while and jump off it to get to the bathroom.

"Maybe they want me to think that they give up or they maybe might already have another plan." She said to herself, not really wanted to have deal with it.

She took a shower and once she done, she go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Y/N live alone by herself since that her family is far away and she is the one who wanted to study here. She kinda feel regret about it because of the tiredness of study and her classmates as well. She sometimes thinks if everything was actually worth it? When she finished with her breakfast, Y/N go to her room while grab her keys and phone, she took a few glance at the mirror to see if there any mistakes on her clothes. Y/N just wearing a plain black shirt and black slack with a red lines. Thats just what makes her comfortable since that she doesnt really want to attract people attention so she just wears everything that she likes. When she satisfied looking at herself in the mirror, she tied up her hair into a high pony tail and quickly go to the door and wear her white nike shoes. She locked the door and started to walk to her best friend house.

Y/N take a look at her phone to check what time it is. '6.43 a.m? Thats still early. That girl might not have woke up yet.' She thought to herself. She dialed her best friend number and start to call her. It took a while but not long enough for the owner to answer the phone. "Hello?" She said with a raspy voice. "Hello Jane. What took you so long to pickup? Did you just woke up?" Y/N said. "Im sorry but who is this?" She said. "Its me, Y/N. You didn't remember me or you still sleeping untill you forgot your own best friend? What did you dream about last night? It's the boys again?" She said while rolling her eyes. "Hehe well I do dream one of them earlier but you know me, how could I forget about you? You are my best friend. My biggest and superb extra mega best best best FRIEND." She said again more energise. Y/N just smile after what her best friend said, she always said something like that everytime Y/N said something about Jane forgeting her. "Well then, you need to get ready fast cause I'm already in my way to your house." She said. "What?! Why you didn't tell me earlier?! I don't even washed my hair last night!" Said her almost scream. "Just don't put to much effort on your clothes cause you already looked beautiful just the way you are." Y/N said. "Well , I'm not as beautiful as you are. You even looked perfect in everything you wears. I'm kinda jealous." She said. "You know im not." Y/N said. Jane just giggles before ending up the calls.

'Y/N Y/N. Why would you never love yourself?'