28. What happened?

Y/N POV's

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Guys wake up! We already here." I heard Jin said. I could feel like a huge load was resting on my shoulders. "Ugh Jungkook!" I said while pushing Jungkook away. "Huh?" Jungkook said and stretching his body. "You so heavy." I said. "You so comfortable." He said. "Let's go guys." Namjoon said.

I looked around while waiting for my turn to get out of the car.

"Is this the place where I would be staying for a while?" I asked and got out of the car followed by Jungkook and Yoongi. "Yeah. Don't worry, we already check the house yesterday and clean everything. You going to love the place." Jungkook said after got out of the car and standing beside me. "You sure I'm gonna love it?" I said. "Ofcourse you will. The sponsors do have a nice taste. We only came yesterday to clean some dust." Jungkook said while smiling showing his bunny teeth. "Okay Jungkook. We'll see." I said and walk towards the others.

I followed the guys to the elevator. "Why do I have to follow aswell to send her up? Can't I just wait in the car?" Yoongi said. "Yeah, I would be happy if you only wait in the car. I don't like either." I said."Same" Yoongi said. "Hyung, we all need to send her up together." Jimin said. "I can sleep if I wait in the car." Yoongi said. "That's all you know and care about, hyung." Hoseok said.

We get into the elevator. I saw Jin pushes number 11 button. "So, where would your place be?" I asked. "Why? Were you interested?" Yoongi said while raising his eyebrows to me. "Well, I'm just asking. Wrong?" I said. "No its not. Our place wasn't far from here, it only would take around 10 minutes to drive a car from our place to come here." Namjoon said while smiling to me. "Oh, okay." I said.

We got out of the elevator and headed to the house where I was going to stay for a while. Namjoon took out the key and opened the door then gave a way for Hoseok who brought my luggage to enter the house first.

"Woahh." Hoseok said after he enters the house. "Why?" Jin said and enters the house. "Oh my god. This is not what I left yesterday after cleaning." Jin said. " I thought you said the house were beautiful? I didn't expect your taste would be like this." I said and looked at Jungkook who is also surprised by the condition of the house. "Yesterday wasn't like this." Jungkook said. "Wow, what happened here?" Jimin said after he entered the house. "I can't explain it either. I'm shocked aswell." Taehyung said. "I ALREADY CLEAN EVERYTHING YESTERDAY!!" Jin yelled. "Who actually did this?" Yoongi said and pointing around. "Don't worry, I'll call our manager and asked him to come and see all of this." Namjoon said and pulled out his phone.

I looked around the house again. The house was in state of disarray. The furniture cushions were scattered and torn apart, the kitchenware was shattered, the condition of the room was unmanageable and there is a lot of red paint everywhere in the house makes it looks a bit creepy.

"I thought Bts has a strict safety control, I didn't expect people would easily break in." I said. "Me too." Taehyung said. "I already called Mr. Mo, he'll be here soon to check the house." Namjoon said and we all just nodded.

We waited for the manager to come. "Wanna have a sit?" Taehyung said while leaning towards the wall. "No thanks, I rather stand." I said and he just laughed. "You know, Y/N. This situation is lack of one thing." Taehyung said. "What is it?" I said. "What?" Hoseok said. "Tears." Taehyung said and looked at all of us. "And why is that?" I asked. "Well yeah, with all of this red paint that I can assume as blood and with the sweat that we have, if only someone was crying right now, i can call this situation as blood, sweat and tears. It would be perfect." Taehyung said while smiling. "That's ridiculous." Yoongi said. "No its not." Taehyung said.

"Hi guys. Sorry my late." Said a man who suddenly entered the house.  We all looked into the man's face.  "Oh Mr. Mo. It's okay, it doesn't take too long."  said Jin.

The man is now looking at me.  "Y/N?"  he asked.  "Yeah, I guess you're Bts manager that we've been waiting for?"  I said.  "Oh yes I am. Sorry if I made you wait so long." The manager said.  "I'm Mo Chul Hee but you can call me Mr. Mo. I'm the Manager of Bts. I'm sorry for the chaos and what was happening right now."  He said again.  "It's okay. This thing happened unexpectedly. Oh how old are you? You look so young."  I said.  He just giggle and said "I'm 42 years old."  He said. "Oh really? I thought you were the same age with Jin." I said. Mr. Mo just laugh. "I look younger I guess." Mr. Mo said. "Like me." Jin said and flipped his hair.

"Mr. Mo, what do we need to do now?  The place where Y/N should live is already in a bad condition." Namjoon said. "Yeahh, I should find another place for you to stay. Its not safe anymore here." Mr. Mo said. "But where? Is there any place that are safely for Y/N now? Well you know, saesang is unpredictable. Just look at here, we already have a security system here but they still got to intrude." Yoongi said. "Yoongi hyung got a point there." Hoseok said. "Well then where should we let Y/N to stay?" Mr. Mo said.

Everyone was thinking and silent untill Jungkook broke it.

"I have a place that are safe from any danger and any saesang. No one can intrude." Jungkook said. "Oh really? Where is it?" Mr. Mo said.

Jungkook just smiling and looked at all of us. "Why I have a bad feeling about this?" I said. "Don't worry Y/N, you gonna love the place." Jungkook said and this time his smile become alot more bigger.

... I don't think I would like his idea ....

____________________________________________

A/N

So yeahhhhh Im still alive guysss... Sorryyy for making u guys waited to long .. I am busy and dont have any time to write but I still try to steal some time to write about this story.. and I am thinking of making it end soon but at the same time trying to figure out how to make an ending without ruined the story 🙃 so wish me luck guys!!! I appreciate all of ur comment s. Tq so much 💜 borahae..

Oh and tq to Euphoria625 I appreciate it but I dont want to trouble u.. I sometimes doesn't even have time but no worries, everything is okay.. 💜 tq again