11

"So what is it that you said you had for me?" I asked.
"Hmmm? Oh, nothing, I just wanted you to come over," he laughed at me. My irritation caused me to start mumbling curses at myself "what's this? Are you casting a spell on me?" He laughed. Antonio tried to put his arm around me but I pushed him away. "Why lure me here? For no reason?!" I asked, annoyed. He began to pout and I wasn't having any of it. "Because, you looked like something was bothering you today, and I just wanted to make sure you feel better."

My eyes widened, and my face softened at what he said. Why did he piss me off whenever he said something like that? All my life, it was always whether or not Feli was okay, but never if I was okay. I groaned out and sat down on the floor, crossing my arms and legs. "What are you doing?" He asked, confused. "What does it look like? You said you were going to make me feel better?" I said, looking away annoyed. I could feel his smile as he stared at me. "Lovino, you are so cute!"

"Shut it before I change my mind! And don't call me cute," I said. I looked back at him annoyed, and he continued to stare at me with admiration.  I looked outside his window and saw how cloudy it got outside. It was going to rain again soon, and I wasn't looking forward to it. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded quietly and moved closer to his bed. "What kind of movies do you have?" I asked. He took some out and showed me and I was about to pick one. "How about this -...."

The thunder outside was loud, and like a ripple effect, the lights turned off in the apartment. My body went stiff, and I felt sick. Sweat began to fall down my forehead as I quickly got up. "I think I should leave," I said tensely. "What? The lights will turn back on.... haha see!" He smiled. Soon the lights turned on and my sickened face became visible. "You okay?" He tried to ask. Thunder so loud shook the house, and I clenched my fists. I was going to throw up from the sickness.

"No way, Lovino? Are you afraid of thunder?" Antonio asked. There was a sudden thunder again and this time I jumped. "I'm going to borrow your bed for a second," I said. I quickly walked to his bed and hid under the covers. This is so embarrassing, I wanted to cry from how embarrassing this was. The lights started to flicker, and the thunder kept making the ground shake, soon a huge downpour was heard. 

"Lovino-.."
"Shut up and leave me alone.." I said, trying to hold back tears. I heard him breathe out heavily, lifting the covers off of me so he could look at me. My eyes widened, and tears fell down my cheek, "I knew something was wrong, I couldn't figure out what though," he said softly. Antonio placed a hand beside me and started to climb into bed. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, annoyed.  The blanket was bouncy, allowing him to get under the covers with no problem.

Antonio started to lay next to me, bringing me closer to him. "What are you doing you jerk?" I asked, trying to get away. However, the thunder caused me to become paralyzed. "Shhhh, let me protect you," he whispered. My face got red, and he rested his forehead on mine, very close. "Are you even listening to what you are saying?" I asked.

Antonio wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. "Please... just let me in..." he spoke. The sudden thunder caused me to jump and held onto him tightly. My eyes filled with tears, and I could feel how his cheek on my cheek warmed me up. "I'll keep you safe," he whispered more. This goddamn bastard, how is he making me feel this way?  My heart started to beat faster, and I glared slightly.

He was warm and made me feel safe. "Why are you like this?" I asked, confused. Antonio separated from me slightly, resting his head on my forehead "as I said before, I like you.... a lot," he spoke. He said it looking into my eyes, and I think he was serious. "You are an idiot; you can't just say things like that."

My face softened, and I knew it had turned red from embarrassment. Antonio placed his hand on my cheek and started to caress my face softly. "Lovino, I want you to rely on me and come to me for anything that troubles you."

Antonio started to lean in slowly, and once again, my body froze. Not from the thunder but from how he made me feel. "Why... are you so eager?" I asked. His lips were so close to mine that any movement would... would....

The thought made me feel like steam was coming from my head. My eyes were spinning, and my face was hot.  He kept holding me close when I thought he would do what I thought. I looked at his face, and he was also red. He tried to look away from me, and I could tell he was nervous.

Why.... why did I find that so unbelievably attractive. Wait a minute! What am I doing? Hugging a fellow guy classmate under the covers? This screamed sexual tension! And no way has any type of Hetero explanation. My thoughts clouded my mind, but I decided to ignore them for now. I grabbed Antonio tightly and pulled him closer "thank you..." I whispered to him. I could feel his body tense under me, and I tried my best to just relax for now. Hopefully, I will be fine knowing he is here to help me.

~~~~~~~~~
Like
Comment 💖💖💖💖
Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️