"just like you"

Fans were screaming, but they had no idea Louis would have sang three new songs. And no one, a part from Louis himself, could know what kind of songs they were.

He started singing the song he'd written for Eleanor, which he had called Perfect Now. He still felt a strong sense of gratitude toward her, and he hoped she could understand that. Her smile told him she had.

After that, he sang the song for Harry, that he had called Defenceless. It well described how he felt when he was with him, and Harry's hurt look made Louis understand that he, too, had understood it.

But it was the third song that was, for him, the most important. 

25 and it's all planned

Night out and it's ten grand

But you only get half of the story
The cash, and the cars and the glory
No sleep and we party 'til morning
'Cause nobody cares when you're boring
I'm just like you
Even though my problems look nothing like yours do
Yeah, I get sad too
And when I'm down I need somebody to talk to
Yeah, I feel the same as you do
Same stress, same shit to go through
I'm just like you
If you only knew
If I had it my way, pub lunch every Sunday
Cheap beer and it's okay
I wanna lay where she lays
I wanna stay in these days

Gonna smoke and it's okay

Every heart breaks the same
Every tear leaves a stain
Can't I just be the same?
Every heart breaks the same
Every tear leaves a stain

Let me be the same

A song that told everyone that he really was just like everyone else. He had called it Just Like You. A song that had every little thing of that world, which looked so perfect but wasn't like that at all. As he was singing it, Simon looked angrier, until he simply left. Louis sighed in relief.

Finished the concert, he took the microphone. "I wanted to tell you that these three new songs, which I will release in a few days, are all very important to me. The first one is for a person I feel grateful for and I'm sorry to. I also wanted to say a massive thank you y'all" he said, and left the stage, leaving fans excited, Eleanor happy, and Harry sad.

He got of the stage and saw Harry, so he simply stopped. Harry approached him.

"You didn't tell me anything of this. You didn't tell me you'd left her, you'd left your manager. You didn't tell me how you felt. I didn't see it." Harry was talking quickly, and he had some tears in his eyes, as well as Louis. "It's not your fault...I just had to make my life something I actually wanted to live" Louis explained. He now felt so happy. He knew Harry would have never left him. "Do you hate me?" he asked. Harry scoffed. "It's you who should hate me, I didn't even realise how you felt-" Louis stopped him placing his lips on his. And he didn't really care about paps, fans, about anything. He just cared about Harry.

"Ready to live our life as we want it?" Harry asked, holding his hand. Louis smiled, happier than ever. "With you, of course."

*****

Soooo

Here we are, at the end of this story

I really hope you liked it, I became a bit emotional and broke up crying writing some points :,)

Just leave a comment and a little star please :)

Kisses, love and Larry y'all 💙💚