9

Louis opened his eyes and Harry blushed. "What? I thought you just... you just wanted my body-" Louis murmured, but Harry stared at him, with a look that couldn't believe what he'd just heard. "What?" "You...you said those things at our first, uhm...date?" Louis hesitated. Harry sighed, hurt. "I know. I know these are the vibes, we could call them, that I give off. But I just...needed someone and I think you could be that someone" Harry whispered. Louis chuckled sheepishly and leaned over to him. "You are my someone too" he whispered, and Harry leaned his head to kiss him gently.

They fell asleep, with Louis over Harry's chest.

When they woke up, it was late night. Louis got quickly worried and texted Eleanor. "Who and what about are you texting?" Harry asked. Louis hesitated. "I'm telling someone that I am with my friends and that someone is El" he answered and Harry scoffed. "Are you, at least, going to dump her?" Louis bit his under lip. "I can't, she's important-" "But you said you love me. Were you lying? Or are you now?" Harry asked, briskly. "I don't know...I do, I mean...I do love you, but at the same time...El is important for me...and I'm famous, I can't just leave my girlfriend to be with a boy..." Louis explained. Harry sighed. "I know, I'm sorry Lou" Harry whispered. "I promise we'll be together, soon or later" Louis murmured. "I hope soon, but I believe later" Harry replied.

When Louis left, Harry sighed. How could he love someone that way? His love for Louis lived in his chest and pumped his blood and occupied his mind, all day...Was he really willing to wait for him? Yes, he was. He'd always wait for Louis. That famous singer, with straight hair and sky-blue eyes, had really turned his life upside down. But he wanted it, more than anything. 

What he didn't know, was that Louis was thinking the same, while walking in an autumnal London, with his little blue red beanie on his head, and his heart faster than ever.

"LOULOU" El shouted wrapping her arms around his body. Louis felt a strong guilt growing in his stomach. "El, I missed you too, but it's only been one day" he murmured, gently. "I know..." she said, and she had some tears in her eyes. Louis' heart cracked slightly. "You are an angel and I don't deserve you" Louis whispered. "What? LouLou, no!" she hugged him again. "Now shall we enter, my lady?" Louis said, after some seconds. Eleanor chuckled and her laugh made Louis smile but his guilt grow more. "Of course, my lord!" he answered, taking his hand in a funny and regal way.

When Eleanor had fallen asleep, Louis thought. He thought about Harry, obviously. He missed him. He needed him. But he couldn't do anything.

He wanted desperately to be with him, but he knew they had to wait. 

'Guys, I have to talk to you' he texted his friends, and they organised a meeting at their usual pub, the next day, at 5 pm. Louis just had to receive some good advice from his best mates. 

The next day, after a long shopping trip with Eleanor, Louis found Niall at the pub, strangely, not drunk. A few minutes after Liam and Zayn came in and Louis looked down, nervous. "I didn't drink so I could listen to Louis here, but if he doesn't move-" Niall threatened, but Zayn looked worried. "Tommo, are you alright?" "Yeah dude, you look anxious-" "I've kissed a boy and I liked it" Louis split out. Zayn and Liam looked at each other. "And?" Liam asked, waiting. "Isn't it the title of a Katy Perry's song?" Niall asked, thoughtfully. "No, that was 'I kissed a girl and I liked it'" Zayn answered. "Isn't it obvious? How could you not like it?" Niall asked. "Well, heterosexual  girls and gay boys don't, usually" Liam explained. Louis was nervous. "How are y'all behaving like I said 'I ate a cake'?" he asked, annoyed. "Well, it's not much of a big deal. You found a boy in a disco, you kissed him, you were probably drunk, and you liked it. I mean, you could be heterosexual anyway" Liam replied. Louis looked down. "I didn't-I didn't find him in a disco, it's the person from last time" "You said that-" "No, you thought I said that, but it's not like that at all""So it is a he!" Liam affirmed, relieved. "And Eleanor?" Zayn asked. Niall was smirking silently, strangely. "I don't...I like her, but...it's different...she's very important to me, yes, but not...not the way Harry is" Louis answered without looking any of them in the eyes, playing nervously with the edge of his shirt. "Oh, so he's got a name?" Liam asked ironically. Louis rolled his eyes. "His name is Harry..." "You don't even know his surname!" Liam affirmed. Louis realised he didn't know much of Harry, a part from the fact he was from LA and now, obviously, lived in London. "We don't...talk much" Louis answered, then covered his mouth with a hand, horrified. Zayn burst out laughing. Liam grinned, then said "So you didn't just kiss him, did you? You fucked" he said, with a sure tone. Louis blushed slightly. "So you're cheating on Eleanor, but three, no, two weeks ago you were saying how much you appreciate her..." Zayn said. "Tell us something, Tommo" Liam said. "I met him here and I couldn't forget his dazing eyes...then I met him in LA 'cause he's from there and we kissed and I couldn't even sleep with Eleanor because I realised I wanted Harry to be with me, not her...but I didn't tell her the truth, she doesn't deserve this...then we met at his place and we, uhm...well, it wasn't in our plans, but we...slept together and we...we said 'I love you' to each other- now why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, annoyed. "You said 'dazing eyes' and you said you love him" Liam answered. "You've never been like that with Eleanor, I assure you" Zayn continued. "So we think you've never really been in love with her, maybe you just liked her, but now you've got Harry everything disappears..." "How do you know? And why do you keep completing each other's sentences?" Louis asked, curious. Liam and Zayn exchanged looks. Louis thought he shipped them, but didn't say anything. "Niall, why are you silent?"Louis asked. Niall smiled widely. "I told you you'd fall in love with someone" he replied. He was right. "Oh yeah, and we knew it was gonna be a boy!" Liam said excited all of a sudden. Zayn nodded. "We know you much better than you do" Zayn boasted, and Louis laughed. He now felt lighter. "Thanks, guys. The only thing I need to do now is..Eleanor" he said. "You said she didn't deserve to be hurt, but...why do you? You cant't keep lying to her, it's toxic to you, to her and I don't think Harry likes that, either..." "Speaking of Harry, we want to meet him!" Zayn affirmed, joyful. "I already have" grinned Niall. "What? Louis, you can't do preferences this way!" "I didn't do it on purpose, I met Harry once I was with Niall-" "What is he like?" Zayn asked, interested. Louis was grateful for his caring friends. "He has got green-" "Dazing eyes, yeah, we already know that, thanks" laughed Liam, and Louis stared at him. "Okay, go on." "He has got green dazing eyes" he looked at Liam "and soft, brown, long hair. His lips are red and full and he's taller than every of you, imagine than me" Liam laughed, then Zayn shushed him "and he always wears coloured shirts and skinny jeans, and he's got muscles but not too many..." "Man" Liam said, surprised. "Yeah, holy crap" Zayn nodded. "What?" Louis was now confused. "You are so fucking in love!" Niall said, excited.