6

Days had passed since Louis had returned to London and he was now sure Harry had decided not to see him again and it was probably better, ignoring the hurtful aches he felt when he thought of him. Usually, every minute.

He had decided he'd go to LA to see him one last time. He was walking as usual around; he was happy, if that, that London people didn't care much about his fame, or he wouldn't have been able to walk as if he was someone 'normal'. Suddenly, he heard a chuckle and his heart skipped a beat. He turned and saw a man laughing. Louis' heart broke: he wasn't Harry! But then he heard it again and this time he was sure it wasn't the man, so the turned again.

"Harry" he said in disbelief. Harry looked at him, smiling. Louis' heart was pounding. Harry turned and walked away, but he seemed to want Louis to follow him. Louis went behind Harry, who had just entered a weird and abandoned building. Louis closed the door. 

"Why are you here?" Louis asked. He couldn't really think clearly, but he was starting to feel mad. "I had decided to stay at LA because I don't think us being together is something people would understand, moreover you have a girlfriend and you're famous" Harry answered, honestly. Louis was looking down. "But I understood that I don't care what people say when we're together, I just want it to be you and I" Harry continued. 'Forever' Louis thought. "Loueh, what do you think?" he asked. Louis didn't answer. "Loueh?" "Stop calling me like that" Louis replied coldly "when we are nothing more than friends, if that." "Are you mad?" "You left me" Louis said "you left me, and we kissed" his voice cracked. Harry came near him, taking his face with two fingers to look at his eyes. "I'm sorry, Lou" he said. 'Lou'. He had sweetened the tone. "I didn't know what to do. I've never lik-kissed a boy before" Harry said quickly. Louis looked up. "So that's what I am? Just a boy you kissed?" he asked, and he swore he could hear his voice tremble. "I-" "I think of you every minute. I almost ignore Eleanor because I don't want to think about anything or anyone else. I suffered for you. I have become fragile because of you." Harry inclined his head, with a sad look in his eyes. "I-we can't" he simply said. Louis looked down, then he looked up and Harry saw some tears in his eyes and his heart broke. "I know" Louis answered, and his hurt and low voice broke a bit more Harry's heart "but I want to." Harry couldn't resist and leaned in and kissed Louis, slowly, hungrily, gently. Louis closed his eyes, tasting every moment of that kissed, for so long desired and dreamed. Then Harry pulled away. "You are not just a boy I kissed, Lou" he said, softly rubbing his thumb over Louis' cheek. "I like you. I really do. I've never-I've never liked anyone else like I like you" he admitted, looking him in the eyes. Green and blue. Louis blushed slightly and Harry's cheeks were red, too. "I've never liked anyone like I like you either" he said "and this must mean something, no?" he added, smiling slightly. Harry chuckled softly. "I hope so" he replied, and Louis leaned in to kiss him, again.

Louis was running his fingers though Harry's curls, while Harry had both hands on Louis' cheeks. Louis' hand was on Harry's waist, softly touching a line of skin that was uncovered. Harry gently asked for Louis' tongue, and Louis tightly hold Harry's hand, interlacing their fingers. Harry slowly pushed Louis against the wall, deepening the kiss. Louis moaned and Harry sighed in his mouth. Then Harry put his hands under Louis' thighs and Louis got up, both hands on Harry's cheeks. Their hip bones touched, and shivers were sent down both's spines. Louis moaned again, trying to feel nearer Harry, even if it wasn't possible. Harry moaned because Louis got him horny and his jeans were starting to feel too tight. Harry pushed a bit more, making their hip bones touch again, and Louis moaned loudly in his mouth. "Lou" Harry said, and Louis mutually consented. Harry started to rub their hip bones together, and moaned when he felt Louis' erection against his. Louis kept wailing softly and that made Harry just more aroused. "Haz" Louis said, and Harry thought that that new nickname was adorable "Haz" he repeated. Harry opened his eyes, slowly pulling away from Louis, even though none of them wanted to. "Lou" Harry said, lowly. Louis got down, looking down but immediately looking up to see Harry's bright cheeks and eyes and his messy curls. Harry rubbed his thumb on Louis' cheek, again. "I liked it" Harry said, looking him in the eyes. "I like you" Louis said, frankly. Harry smiled and Louis touched his dimples, gently. "I'd love to" he said. Harry understood. Then they both went out, separately.