Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home

After solving a bunch of messy things, Mr. Wei is finally ready to go to Yunfeng Mountain with Baili.

Baili, who was originally very keen on this matter, suddenly became nervous.

"My father..." Baili's expression was a little hard to say, as if thinking of Wei Xichen's end, "You will follow him when you come, and if you dare to give my father face, I will tell him your nickname."

"Fatal blow "Wei Xichen covered her heart and fell on the bed, "Baby, you don't always attack you so much."

"Humph." Baili snorted coldly, ignoring him, "The mess you bought Don't bring anything. You didn't go to the supermarket."

When talking about the bunch of meeting gifts that Wei Xichen bought, Baili felt very heartbroken. If he hadn't stopped him, this person would probably buy a truck. The gift passed.

"Did not you say multi-family, a person is not enough I'm afraid." WEI Xi Chen apparent seriousness, said, "I am not afraid of them do not agree with it."

"You ...... Forget it." Barry said, however, he turned toward the bathroom Walked, "I'm going to take a shower." "Let's go

together!" Wei Xichen's eyes lit up, and he quickly jumped up from the bed and pressed it.

Baili: "..." The

next morning, the two filled the Qiankun bag with a full semi-truck gift, and went to the teleportation array. The cousin who was going to return to the family to accept the clan rules was the same.

With Wei Xichen's improvement, the teleportation array has also been upgraded. There is no need to wait in line anymore. Three people can go there together, which greatly saves time.

After the three of them passed through the teleportation array, they arrived at Yunfeng Mountain.

In winter, Yunfeng Mountain is white and vast, with only pines and cypresses standing in the snow on the mountain, and eagles hovering in the sky from time to time, creating a unique view.

When the three of them walked out of the formation, there was no one outside.

Although Baili had told his parents that he would be back soon, he did not determine the specific time, and his father's cell phone had no signal from time to time, so he could not notify him in advance.

"Here." Baili took Wei Xichen's hand and walked forward, and saw a small wooden house in the old forest deep in the mountains.

"Baby, your house is really good, we can live here for a while."

"Farewell, I'm afraid my father will kill you."

All the way to the wooden house, Patriarch Baili had already sensed that his son was back, and immediately After coming out of the Chamber, two elders of the Baili family followed behind him.

"Little bastard! You still know how to come back!" Patriarch Baili roared as soon as he saw his son, and after the roar, he noticed the other two people beside Baili.

Baili Wuyu, the junior of the family, seemed to have a good relationship with Baili before, but this time he had to return to the family to accept punishment for making a mistake outside.

As for the one next to...

"Heh." Bailiyu sneered, and asked someone to take Baili Wuyu away, and then said to the remaining two people, "Get in."

Baili touched his nose and whispered. Wei Xichen said, "My father has always been like this, not against you."

"I know my dear, you've said this many times." Wei Xichen is a little helpless, does he seem to be the kind of person who can get angry with the old man? People?